Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing
16-11-2009, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 06:48 PM by Alpha One.)
RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing
(15-11-2009 03:46 PM)age1021 Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 03:18 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 01:34 PM)age1021 Wrote:  Maybe I am reading too much into it, but why did the article bring up the fact that Miranda's character in spooks spent more time with Rupert Penry Jones character?

"The couple married in September 2007, just as Mr Jaffrey left the show. Ms Raison then took a more central role alongside Rupert Penry-Jones, who played station chief Adam Carter, until his character was killed off."

odd....or maybe I am reading into it...

I think you're reading too much into it, RPJ has been happily married for years.

I think they just needed to fill out the article, or it was an excuse to get a pic of him on there lol.

Yeah.....I guess you are right. And I love any article with Roo in it Heart

You and I were reading it in a similar way. The reference seemed a bit out of place especially as it was wrong and Miranda didn't have a more central role. I suppose they might have been implying that Miranda put her career first and Raza may have resented his wife's continuing role. Newspapers - why do we bother with them. Tongue

Sad news, though.
Find all posts by this user
16-11-2009, 10:03 PM
(15-11-2009 01:34 PM)age1021 Wrote:  Maybe I am reading too much into it, but why did the article bring up the fact that Miranda's character in spooks spent more time with Rupert Penry Jones character?

"The couple married in September 2007, just as Mr Jaffrey left the show. Ms Raison then took a more central role alongside Rupert Penry-Jones, who played station chief Adam Carter, until his character was killed off."

odd....or maybe I am reading into it...

It's just saying that in Series 6, when Raza left, Miranda's character took on a bigger role. Which is true, since she became the new #3 amongst the field officers.

[Image: action-adam.jpg]
Thanks Tyger!
16-11-2009, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 05:22 AM by JHyde.)
Yeah, I agree. It was also after Ros left that her role was stepped up those last two episodes.

This is horribly sad, but they're both young and thankfully there's no children involved, so here's hoping they go on to find happiness elsewhere.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
02-05-2010, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 10:27 AM by Aria.)
Definitely seems to be the end...Undecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ds-newsxml

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
02-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Jeez... Hard to believe it's the same one! (too) tight jeans, WHITE SNEAKERS, dirty hair, and as it looks a few pounds too many... Ouch, what happened to the fit, lean figure and the gorgeous smile?

Bad hair day day Miranda? Undecided
02-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I wasnt going to comment on this article as I hate the Daily Mail but I think MR looks great and good for her finding some happiness. By all accounts she is a lovely person so deserves it. Life is just a bit too short, so grab it, if it makes you happy.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
02-05-2010, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 11:29 AM by RoninExec.)
Yep... My point exactly...
Ralf has bad influence on her... She feels she has to replicate his slept-in-the-car grunge looks or what?!

Too bad... She had style of her own...

Bad hair day Miranda?Undecided

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-05-2010, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 12:43 PM by JHyde.)
I always disapprove of those people who comment on articles like this (on the newspaper's site) about what this might say about her character. I noticed lots recently when Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes split up too.

And it's ALWAYS about the woman.

It's nobody's bloody business. I'm with Tea Lady.

02-05-2010, 11:31 AM
It is. They are public persons, they CHOSE that life. Being characterized comes with the territory.
02-05-2010, 12:42 PM
That isn't what I was saying. My point is that it says more about those who make such comments in the first place.