Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Lucas and his tattoos
23-12-2009, 12:39 PM
RE: Lucas and his tattoos
Even if Sarah is the only person on the planet apart from Lucas who can tell us what his tattoos mean I still want her dead. Agreed LNF I don't think it was Connie I think it was Harry.

[Image: kirmosig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 12:42 PM by TygerBright.)
agree too, I still think that Harry hasn't told us the truth.. he looks guilty everytime Lucas' Russia "adventure" comes up.. you never know, we might find out in season 9 Big Grin

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
23-12-2009, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 01:53 PM by Snowball.)
(21-12-2009 12:46 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  What I don't understand is the star relating to 8 years in prison - fair enough the cupolas, you just get one more added each year. But Lucas didn't know he was getting released after 8 years so why would he commit to an 8 pointed star - unless he got it done in the car on the way to London.....

This is where I got that from, although of course I cannot verify where the original info came from!! http://www.phaseloop.com/foreignprisoner..._tats.html scroll down a bit to the star.

At the bottom of the page is a bit about how they do the tattoos as well.

I agree with you though, unless it's a case of having the tattoo done based on the info at the time, and not worrying about adding to it.
22-01-2010, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2010 01:44 AM by grom_ko.)
From what I can see his “wrist” tattoo means absolutely nothing, just 3 letters with no meaning
22-01-2010, 02:34 PM
grom-ko, do you speak Russian ? If you do, I guess you would definitely know if they meant anything Smile

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
23-01-2010, 05:39 PM
yes, I do Smile This is neither a separate word nor abbreviation. Just a terrible blunder I guess
23-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I was rather hoping it was a secret code that we might find out about in the next series........Wishful thinking on my part maybe ?

23-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Maybe it's something like the initials of his interrogator? Not Oleg obviously...

[Image: kirmosig.png]
23-01-2010, 09:42 PM
(23-01-2010 05:39 PM)grom_ko Wrote:  yes, I do Smile This is neither a separate word nor abbreviation. Just a terrible blunder I guess

So they're just 3 letters without meaning? Dodgy

Dear Kudos,
When your show is so popular it has international viewers (and has RA in it Silba), you should be more careful with details...

LNF Big Grin
24-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I think the letter should read:
Dear Kudos,
In series 9, please can we have a whole episode where Lucas explains (in lots of detail) what all the tattoos mean and how he got them.

Might be a bit boring for the Harry/Ruth fans Big Grin