Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Status?
23-06-2010, 08:12 PM
RE: Status?
They've just stopped for light - the fifth set has been longer than the longest match in the world. Very impressive. (Just finished watching)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
23-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Yep me too - absolutely astounding.

Wish I had their stamina!

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I am in the process of cleansing my twitter from nasty unfollowers whilst vowing to use it more often - I always forget about it Tongue
Meanwhile my brother is trying to convince me to start being into football - he has even tried the fit men in shorts line! Not gonna happen!

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
23-06-2010, 09:56 PM
(23-06-2010 04:07 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  I'm hoping that Germany come runner-up in Group D so we don't have to play them and you do. Smile

Oops. Sorry. Good luck tho on Sunday Big Grin

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
23-06-2010, 10:20 PM
does this mean the world cup is nearly finished? *she says rather hopefully*

Are south africa still in it? It would be cute if they won.

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
23-06-2010, 10:35 PM
(23-06-2010 09:56 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  
(23-06-2010 04:07 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  I'm hoping that Germany come runner-up in Group D so we don't have to play them and you do. Smile

Oops. Sorry. Good luck tho on Sunday Big Grin

Aawwww... bad luck there, England. breathes sigh of relief. (Was I convincing enough...?)

TygerBright, we may play each other yet!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
23-06-2010, 10:38 PM
I have just spent the last 15 mins of my life updating my profile on here (yes I need a life!) and now I am off to bed Smile

ros
23-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Just watched ep 1.5 of Dexter. Going to finish skim reading a research paper for my assignment, then off to bed.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
23-06-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm looking up train times for all my uni visits next week Big Grin

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I am still not in bed haha dammit.
And ooh open days? Which ones you going to?
I should start planning my gapyear but ceebs haha. pure laziness will be the death of me!

ros