Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Status?
23-07-2010, 07:22 PM
RE: Status?
Having a whoathon!!! I'm watching the 5 Doctor Who specials in a row. Not entirely sure why, I just have an urge to watch them.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
23-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I watched The End of Time(s) on BBC3 earlier Tongue

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-07-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm just messing about on the internet...avoiding housework...and came across this photo.

Is it me, or does Hilary Swank look like Matt Damon in drag?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
24-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Re-watching the entire Matt Smith series of Dr Who on BBC America as a lead up to the finale tonight. Well, not all of it, the family is coming and going a bit. The 9 year has decamped for the other TV because we have made it to the Weeping Angels episode.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
24-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Yesterday afternoon I sang Spandau Ballet's 'True' at a wedding. Tried very hard not to take the piss out of it in the 'ooh ooh' sections. Great song though, just difficult for Ms Classically Trained. I always feel silly singing anything written after about 1920. But it doesn't stop me.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
25-07-2010, 04:06 AM
have just finished watching series 1-4 of doctor who, and currently dreading the idea of starting my last semester of university.

stef
[ ruled | by | secrecy ]
25-07-2010, 10:24 AM
true now makes me think of ashes to ashes and gene hunts eyebrows when the song goes up a bit ;-)

lazy day today getting everything ready for the puppy tomorow night! i think tomorow is going to b a long Day at work!

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
25-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Just finished watching Sherlock Holmes. Unfortunately my mind was rather preoccupied for most of it trying to remember where I'd seen Rupert Graves before Confused
Spoiler: show
series 4, he played William Sampson, the British Way MP

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
26-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Multitasking..... drinkin' coffee, groovin' to the X-Ray Spex and screencaping Spooks 7.8!

Fantragic fun - SpooksFanBlog.com
26-07-2010, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2010 11:06 AM by Kazters.)
Almh he is also in
Spoiler: show
ashes to ashes and drives the Delorian
but i did the same thing!
cried for no reason this morning at work! feel better for it and keep reminiding myself its PUPPY DAY

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's