Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Status?
20-08-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Status?
Just watched the first three eps of "Trinity" - a slightly odd series with Charles Dance and Christian Cooke set in an Oxbridge-like college. Christian Cooke plays an insufferable upper class git - a bit different from the character he played in 'Demons'. Oh, and he's also from Bradford, origin of our very own PF. Obviously quite a place to breed handsome actors! Actually, Cooke would make a good Spooks character.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
Find all posts by this user
21-08-2010, 01:24 AM
(20-08-2010 08:41 PM)almh Wrote:  
(20-08-2010 04:41 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I am currently watching Coach Trip and nosing on facebook to find out what results people in my year got hahahaa Tongue

Oh good, so it's not just me doing that Tongue I'm really nosy now as to what my friends have got, sadly I know that it didn't go well for two of them so I'm hesitant to ask anyone else.

Currently watching Doctor Who! Because I feel today is the day when I can test my patience and goodwill to the maximum, by watching Martha Jones.

I know how you feel one of my best friends has only just got confirmed a place through clearing and whenever I spoke to her I felt, probs irrationally like I was bragging or something which was awful.

I have just been saved by my friends from the pub hahaha and am now trying to get fully sober for the first time since wednesday ( if this is what fresher's is like BRING IT ON lol)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2010, 08:19 AM
So which universities are you off to fellow Spooks?

I had a rude awakening this morning - some guys came to fit a new built-in freezer in our kitchen. I was expecting them at 9am and was lying in bed enjoying the lie-in...when they knocked at 7.50! Being up at 9am would have been enough of a shock to the system on a Saturday, but being up before 8 has thrown me into confusion. I might go down the gym. I'm in a bad mood anyway, so I may as well exercise.

"Where's Harry?"
21-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Being serenaded by my family with a load of folk songs, including 'The Lambton Worm' in its entirety...

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
21-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Super excited that I scored Floor tickets to Arcade Fire. Now I just gotta wait 38 days :\
22-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Over the moon. 6 times.

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
22-08-2010, 06:56 PM
(22-08-2010 06:28 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  Over the moon. 6 times.

Por que?

"Where's Harry?"
22-08-2010, 07:09 PM
wishing it was next week and a bank holiday weekend

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
22-08-2010, 08:53 PM
intrigued by TygerBright state, too Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
22-08-2010, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2010 08:58 PM by almh.)
Watching Take That on DVD Heart Heart Heart And trying to avoid looking at the enormous pile of books I'm meant to have read before I get back to school in under two weeks time... Confused

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.