Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
it isnt the top of my list but it is usefull and interesting for an isight into harry its the first real one since his daughter appeared

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 06:46 AM
I totally forgot to mention my absolute favourite thing about this episode. I LOVE that the journalist calls her 'Roofie', it makes me cackle every time.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2010, 09:50 AM
ohh so he does! i always got the impressions therere was a relationship between ruth and the reporter guy at some point!

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2010, 04:02 PM
The bit I love about that scene in Ruth's house is how she silently takes out another glass and hands it to Harry, without him having given the slightest indication that he wanted a drink. Of course, as A Cousin said, by that time good old Gary had left very little in that bottle for poor Harry.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
10-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I was watching this episode today and noticed the very same thing for the first time. Harry notices the gesture, too. He watches her while he carries on listening to Gary. The other thing I noticed was when Ruth asks him if they're doing the right thing. He says something about it not just being about the murder of a friend or the book. I think he means they have to finish it because she is in danger. That's why he tells her to call when she gets to the safehouse.