Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
21-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Ruth RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
First caught the show on my local PBS station in 2005 (I think.) A spy drama set in London? Two of my favorite things. PBS was sporadic and I was finally able to get ahold of series 1, 2, and the first 1/2 of series 3 through the library system. I thought about buying it on DVD but at the time the 1st series was $60+ and I couldn't justify the expense.

Fast forward a few years and I started watching all over again as my library finally purchased copies for themselves. After watching series 9 early this summer, my addiction to Spooks went into full gear. Thanks to info I found on this site I was able to watch series 10 online as I would never have been able to avoid spoilers until such a time I could have watched the DVDs on this side of the pond. I haven't bought any of the series yet on DVD, but am debating whether to buy the Region 1 versions or to pickup the Region 2 versions along with a region-free DVD player. Either way I need a job first. Smile

I've started watching other shows that Spooks actors have done. I've enjoyed HN in both Cold Feet and Wire in the Blood and NW in Touching Evil.

Zaf: "Shouldn't you be in prison or something?"
Ros: "This is the something."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - SweetTea - 21-12-2011 08:19 PM