Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most despicable series 9 character?
27-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Most despicable series 9 character?
I see there is one of these threads for almost every one of the previos seasons, but not for series 9. Short story: I decided to make one. If the thread does exist, and I managed to miss it going through the S9 threads twice, feel free to remove it and slap the n00b on the fingers.

So who did we not like too much this time? Maya seems to be the absolutely least popular character, but I'm not sure she qualifies as dislikable. Actually, I'm not sure she qualifies as a character. She didn't do anything at all.

Vaughn was the series primary antagonist, and a superiorly smug bastard at that. But even he seemed to have standards. He showed genuine concern for Maya, at least.

Or maybe the French foreign legionaire that Ruth killed. And killed, and killed. He was nasty, but he died awesomely, providing a great scene for Ruth.

The Chinese who wanted to buy Albany and use it to wipe out millions of innocent people. Yes, he was definitely despicable.

How about John Bateman? If Maya counts as a separate character, I guess he does too, since he's got more personality. And he is clearly not Lucas.

And for good measure, let's throw in Harry, since a lot of fans are getting angry with him as well.

[/i]
As for my personal vote: Vaughn, all the way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Most despicable series 9 character? - Annie - 27-11-2010 04:57 PM