Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Look at all the cake and presents...
21-10-2011, 06:59 PM
RE: Look at all the cake and presents...
I read this earlier this morning and thought it was so sweet but didn't get a chance to comment as I had to run a quick errand. As I was driving to the library all I could think of was "Look at all the cake and presents" and was dang near bawling in my car (as I'm about to do once again.) I'm so anxious to see how everything ends but am sad that it's the end of the show. (I did manage to get my hands on their copy of Four Weddings and a Funeral so I can watch it again to see Nicola and Anna.)

I did just get my copy of Harry's diary in the mail yesterday and I'm really itching to start reading that, but it will have to wait while I finish some other Spooks related fanfic. I want to say thanks to Nitrus and the others for this site as it have been so very interesting to read and see what others have to say. No one I know in the world watches this show (granted I'm smack dab in the middle of the US but still) so it's wonderful to have a site such as this to get info. Without this site, I wouldn't have known how to watch this season of Spooks online and I'd be a mess trying to make do with comments on other sites, fanfic stories, and whatever snippets made their way to youtube and waiting for the US release of the DVDs.

Well, I've rambled on enough, but thanks again to everyone for the site. I hope to rewatch the series from the beginning and I'll read the comments as I do to gleam even more insights about each ep.

Zaf: "Shouldn't you be in prison or something?"
Ros: "This is the something."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at all the cake and presents... - SweetTea - 21-10-2011 06:59 PM