Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Superfans Needed for Shine Group Film
05-01-2012, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 04:20 PM by KathrynShine.)
Ros Superfans Needed for Shine Group Film
Hi Spooks Fans!

My name is Kathryn and I'm currently trying to find contributors for a short internal film to be viewed by staff here at The Shine Group. We are creating the film to showcase the values and impact of global Shine output through audience experience and connection and one of the things we’re interested in is finding super-fans of Spooks with an extraordinary passion for the show. I came across the forum yesterday and was delighted to read many great things about the series!

The film we are making is intended to be a light-hearted and honest portrayal of our audience's views of the shows we produce to highlight the dedication and creative excellence of those involved in our productions, and to show our staff why we do what we do as a company.

We'd love to hear from people who are SUPER fans, what is about the show that has inspired you? What makes you a super fan? Anyone with an interesting, quirky story to tell - Tell us how Spooks has changed your life!

Please get in touch if you would like to share your passion for the show on film and to let our staff know what it means to you as an audience.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Many Thanks

Kat x

In addition this is not limited to people from the UK, we would love to hear from as many people as possible - Worldwide!

Thanks again!

Kat
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Superfans Needed for Shine Group Film - KathrynShine - 05-01-2012 04:16 PM