Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you find the Spooks Forum?
20-11-2009, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2009 01:52 PM by bertowud.)
RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum?
(20-11-2009 12:19 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  After watching the whole summer series 1 to 7 (I was "locked in" studying for my civil servant exam, so I didn't go out much, and every night was a Spooks night Tongue) I googled (can I say that?) spooks and I found this and the other forum, but I like the outlay of this one better so here I am Smile

TBH, as lwhite53, I put off my registration in order not to read spoilers

What are you watching now that you're waiting on round two?

Yes, googled is pretty much a verb now. It's even in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Of course, what do they know?

We're glad you are here.
(20-11-2009 01:46 AM)femaleBertieWooster Wrote:  And wow bertowud, number three!

And I'm a man, not a number. Oops! Wrong thread.

Glad to have you here too FBW!
(20-11-2009 12:24 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I think I just did a web search for anything Spooks and this forum came up. Not very exciting, but the truth ! I was a bit nervous about joining a forum but you are all so wonderful, it's great here.

Actually, I'm enjoying this thread quite a bit. It's neat to find out how you got here.

We really do have a great community. You guys are all great! Even when we have to crack down on you for spoilers. LOL!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - bertowud - 20-11-2009 01:37 PM