Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any other Vegetarians out there?
23-12-2009, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 11:32 AM by mrs harry.)
RE: Any other Vegetarians out there?
yes - thats my point, there is no imagination or choice, you can't blame folk who cook domestically unless they are foodies but restaraunts should be more creative, just because im a veggy does not mean that those I socialize with are as well so I don't go to vegetarian places a lot. Although my other half was living in Zurich for a couple of years and there is a fantastic veggy restaraunt there which was totally packed all the time.
I recently spoke with a well known bistro pub owned by marco pierre white about organising a large celebration lunch, i told them that 2 of the party were vegetarians and what would be on offer, I was told "oh we will cobble something together on the day" thanks I said, I now feel very special! when I pressed him on the likely choices he told me " mushroom risotto or Goats cheese tart" for heavens sake, he is one of the worlds top chefs and when I have eaten at one of his more upmarket eateries the veggie food has been creative and fab so why not for somewhere more affordable?

anyway, thats my rant over - don't forget that what Bill Bailey said was sposed to be ironic!
And........I'm going to get Harry onto it...he will sort it out bless him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any other Vegetarians out there? - mrs harry - 23-12-2009 11:31 AM