Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
22-11-2010, 10:09 AM
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
(22-11-2010 02:43 AM)Adam Carter Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 04:26 AM)Adam Carter Wrote:  My dream scenario would be to see the show bring in two new officers, similar to Zoe and Zaf, to work alongside Lucas.

Curious to hear what people think post Series 9.

Well, they have brought in two new officers, haven't they, but i feel they were seriously underused this season. I don't have the feeling I know who they really are, all we know from them is that Beth applied before, was rejected and became a mercenarie and Dmitri was SBS, has greek roots, swam with sharks and has a cheerful disposition Wink. We know little or nothing about their characters or backstory.
All was sacrificed to focus on the Lucas/John story and that story was seriuos crap, IMO.
I feel like this whole S9 has been needless in terms of characterdevelopment, the only ones that moved a bit forward were Ruth and Harry. Beth and Dmitri felt like 'gridfilling' too me and what they managed to do with Lucas, well ... Thcussing.

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief - Belle - 22-11-2010 10:09 AM