Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter
13-08-2009, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2009 03:58 PM by SpaceyG.)
Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter
*Spoilers In Here. Proceed With Caution!*

Hello. I'm SpaceyG. On Twitter. (A lot.) I live in Atlanta, GA, USA, a formidably traffic-ridden city. You have to be a real bully to navigate our clogged freeways. Other than that it's a marvelous town, with some gorgeous neighborhoods with boulevards that rival Paris. (Well, kinda. One maybe. It's hidden away from prying eyes and traffic though.) I know pretty much anyone who's anyone here (or the A.T.L. as we call it) as I've lived here that long.

Enough about geography. I'm a longtime video producer by trade, a hardcore news junkie, an avid political/media blogger, and all-around nice gal, except when I get overly excited about idiots and trolls roaming through the southern political landscape. Given that there is a never-ending supply of southern political nut jobs, I stay in a state of high alert.

As for Spooks, it's my fave TV show of the millennium. My last fave TV show was Hawaii Five-O. I'm still struggling to come to terms with Danny's death. I never cared much for Adam. I'm bat-shit crazier than Ruth. (And yeah, like everyone else, I'd love to see her come back and, er, consummate her feelings for Harry. I had a boss who had some Harry qualities when I was young and impressionable. We should all be so lucky.)

I read loads of books, consume and create vast quantities of media, love me some Brit TV (Bleak House still haunts me), like dogs (got to meet your Victoria Stilwell a few months back as she lives in Atlanta now, as does the co-host of Sex Inspectors, Michael Alvear, who's a lovely person and a friend), love being a mom and doing lots of mommy things, am a lifelong R.E.M. fan, like getting away to the mountains of NC in summertime, like swimming and travel, and I stay very involved in Atlanta/Georgia politics.

Cheers!
SpaceyG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - SpaceyG - 13-08-2009 03:01 PM
RE: Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - bertowud - 13-08-2009, 03:22 PM
RE: Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - SpaceyG - 13-08-2009, 03:24 PM
RE: Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - bertowud - 13-08-2009, 03:48 PM
RE: Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - Nitrus - 13-08-2009, 03:33 PM
RE: Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - SpaceyG - 13-08-2009, 03:42 PM
RE: Hi I'm SpaceyG on Twitter - Nitrus - 13-08-2009, 03:49 PM