Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
National Television Awards 2011 (NTA)
26-01-2011, 09:53 PM
RE: National Television Awards 2011 (NTA)
I actually watch Eastenders... but its so bloody depressing! Its the only soap I watch and I only watch it because my mum sticks it on the box.
But in shows like X Factors, I'm a Celeb, I don't understand it, I find it more of a comedy than talent show, seeing people makes fools off themselves.

Nah, the only TV I watch is good Drama's. Spooks, Ashes, Outcasts when it begins.
Why can't shows like Spooks, Good shows with good writters, well acted and un-wooden and not depressing story lines (like the soaps) become more recognised?

I noticed Spooks probably attracts a more mature audience, I feel like one of the youngest to watch it, everyone else I know my age doesn't, its a real shame, the fan base could grow if more people watched good TV Sad

Maybe it's because you need to watch, listen to every line and actually think to watch shows like Spooks... and the majority of audience who vote want brain candy?

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Television Awards 2011 (NTA) - Forever Secret - 26-01-2011 09:53 PM