Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will News Corp do with Spooks
28-02-2011, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2011 02:26 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: What will News Corp do with Spooks
(27-02-2011 07:18 PM)binkie Wrote:  Ha ha! Did you just try to take responsibility for the wrongheaded wrongness (sorry, 'Fair and balanced' nature) of Fox News so Rupert Murdoch wouldn't have to?!

Now binkie, are you trying to bait me? I *hope* you know a me a bit better than that. Wink I am really just trying to keep the likes of Rachel Maddow, John Stewart and Steven Colbert in business. Not that they couldn't find it elsewhere if they had to but Fox News makes it so easy! Its like shooting fish in a barrel!
(28-02-2011 03:00 AM)DerekBanks Wrote:  Fox News!!!
What's wrong with Fox News? As a resident of Thailand I'm not able to watch this channel on TV here.Huh

DerekBanks, believe me, there is no loss to you for not being able to watch it.

Fox News is a US news source that promotes ultra conservative political positions. They would say that they are "fair and balanced" but I challenge that. Have you heard the saying, "You can't make this sh*t up?" Well, they just make it up - full stop. So much so that they become the brunt of many jokes from the more liberal pundits.

There are those that would strongly challenge me on this assessment.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will News Corp do with Spooks - A Cousin - 28-02-2011 02:18 PM