Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your Royal Wedding guest name?
30-04-2011, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2011 01:37 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: What is your Royal Wedding guest name?
(30-04-2011 01:17 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Totally loved the day especially Kate exclaiming, "Oh, wow" on the balcony. I also thought the Queen looked very happy and content. Perhaps she knows now that the monarchy is in safe hands when she no longer reigns over us.

No one can do it like the Brits. Truly. (Wish David Beckham had pinned his OBE on the correct side though!! Footballers!!)

I heard about this but would not have known the difference had it not been pointed out to me. Blush

I thought the Queen seemed to be extracting herself from being the focus whenever possible. Which was nice. I also loved loved loved how Michael Middleton sang "God Save the Queen" with over-flowing conviction right to her across the aisle. I suppose you'd have too, but it was still great!
(30-04-2011 12:49 PM)picard1109 Wrote:  Thanks for the link ACousin. I think it's funny how even the aristocracy say "yeah" now, instead of "yah". We'll 'ave 'em talkin' proper in no time, old sons!

Haha! You are, like, so welcome, picard. Wink The best one is Prince William's crack to Michael Middleton about the size of the affair.

You touch on a good point. There is a certain air of normal commonness (in the best possible interpretation of the word) about them. They are in a position to do so much good. I am probably the last to find out that the income from the sales of the program are being donated to William & Harry's foundation? That's a good start.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your Royal Wedding guest name? - A Cousin - 30-04-2011 01:29 PM