Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Look at all the cake and presents...
22-10-2011, 03:28 AM
RE: Look at all the cake and presents...
Aaawwww...Nitrus. You big ole softie you! Too British for a hug? Thhug

That was very touching and beautifully composed statement. More so because YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME! Thcussing I too thought this was a closing announcement. I am very glad to see I was wrong.

I love this place. It has become as much a part of my enjoyment of Spooks as Spooks itself. Not only for the awe inspiring analysis of this brilliant programme but for the laughs I have shared with some very special new friends all over the world who have taught me a lot. It is good to know that as sad as it is to say good-bye to this programme, we do not have to say good-bye to each other. Some will leave, some will stay and some will drift in and out. It is comforting to know that we will always be able to come back here to reconnect.

Thank you, Nitrus, for all you do and (thankfully) will continue to do to keep this haven of obsessives going. And a great big sloppy bear-hug to JHyde, Beatriz and Silktie for all they do as well. Not to mention the cast, crew, creative and production team of Spooks. Look at this!?! Ain't it grand?

Now, back out into the cold I go for another re-watch!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at all the cake and presents... - A Cousin - 22-10-2011 03:28 AM