Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you find the Spooks Forum?
20-11-2009, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2009 01:53 AM by femaleBertieWooster.)
RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum?
(20-11-2009 01:23 AM)lwhite53 Wrote:  After watching the box sets of series 1-6 in a week-long spooks fest, went googling to see if additional series had ever been made -- discovered both series 7 and spooks forum. One of my more successful google experiences!

Me too, and I'm pretty sure it came up on page one of the search. I put off joining for a few weeks because I didn't want to have access to spoilers.

Until today, I honestly thought that the forum had been running for years, since the beginning of the program.

And wow bertowud, number three!
(20-11-2009 01:45 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  I would tell the story about how I found this forum, but.....

You were staring at a blank TV screen getting jittery about whether or not your obsession had gone the way of all flesh. Then you decided to apply some serious fan pressure. You then wended your way to your trusty computer and . . . .

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - femaleBertieWooster - 20-11-2009 01:46 AM