Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any other Vegetarians out there?
27-12-2009, 12:46 PM
RE: Any other Vegetarians out there?
For christmas dinner this year I just had basically a plate of vegetables :/ Haha. My grandparents haven't caught on to my vegetarian concept yet, though they fail to realise that this little fad of mine had lasted over 4 years!! They live on a farm, typical country people, so to them I am just a strange oddity going against the force of nature. Tongue I didn't mind though tbh haha I think that is the best part of xmas dinner, the yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and lots and lots of brussel sprouts Big GrinBig Grin

As for the animal rights activism side of it I have to admit I am less passionate nowadays lol. There was a period a couple of years ago when my mum monitored all my trips to town because she thought I was going to stand outside KFC with a placard lol. I also went to a anti fox hunting protest with my friend's mum when I was only a little girl and that was exciting Big Grin...

Loads of people at school called me a hypocrite when I do dissections in biology and I suppose they are right..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any other Vegetarians out there? - YourFutureMuse - 27-12-2009 12:46 PM