Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any other Vegetarians out there?
22-12-2009, 04:23 PM
RE: Any other Vegetarians out there?
(22-12-2009 03:34 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Surely it is better to use more of the animal, for food, clothing etc rather than wasting some of what it offers?

I could never give up meat, I depend on it too much, I love red meat too much to give it up.

Personally I feel that many vegetarians are hypocrites, they'll be all high and mighty about how they don't eat meat or fish, because it's cruel to the animals, but won't think twice about munching on some Haribo or having some gravy. It's that mentality that I hate, if you're going to be a vegatarian/vegan and preach to others, don't be a hypocrite.

That's why I can't stand most ethical activists, trying to fight the "system", when in reality they all have bank accounts and claim benefits.

Bit of a generalization there Nitrus?

Im a veggie, I don't preach to anyone, I cook meat for my family but I won't eat it. I don't eat gelatin or meat containing gravy either, all meat I buy is free range from local known sources and I have not knowingly consumed anything other than free range eggs for years. That is my choice, I do not try to impose it on anyone else but in no way am I or any other veggie I know "hypocrites" bit offended by that.Undecided

/rant Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any other Vegetarians out there? - mrs harry - 22-12-2009 04:23 PM