Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
25-04-2010, 03:02 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
Aspects of this ep make it for me , not only the best in series but one of my all time favourites. I too loved the juxtaposition from Ruth to Danny and the use of the music (It's all I think about when I listen to Lacrimosa now haha not sure thats a good thing Tongue) I loved the clash between uber civilised and cultured to murder. Zoe's confrontation with Will is perhaps my favourite spooks scene of all. KH is just amazing. Another interesting thing is that although Danny was clearly spiteful in telling Zoe ( as if he's thinking I'm upset so I want Zoe to be miserable too) I don't think badly of Danny, just feel sorry for him more.

However there was one major thing I detested about this ep (and I am surprised noone else seems to feel the same) and that is the Ruth story which tbh I think is downright weird haha and also not particularly in the character of Ruth. I appreciate Ruth is sad and lonely but still I don't believe any one, particular someone as diligent and professional as Ruth would stoop as low as to abuse their position to, for want of a better word stalk somebody. I am surprised that Sam and Malcolm encouraged it haha although malc as Giles was adorable Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - JHyde - 24-04-2010, 10:20 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - YourFutureMuse - 25-04-2010 03:02 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - Aria - 25-04-2010, 09:50 PM