Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Jack Bauer is back in 24
18-11-2010, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 05:08 PM by gay_guy23.)
Adam Jack Bauer is back in 24
At a press conference in Japan, Kiefer Sutherland confirmed what many had been expecting, and fans hoping, that there will definitely be a feature length version of the hit series 24.

When questioned on rumours of a film, Kiefer confirmed that he will reprise his role as former federal agent Jack Bauer.

Jack was last seen on our screens earlier this year in the finale to the eighth and last season of 24. In the last episode, Jack was told by President Taylor that the authorities were coming for him and if he did not want to face the death penalty, then he must “disappear” quickly. The last shot of Jack was from a drone monitoring the area, which captured his first steps towards life on the run. The drone was then shut down and that was it.

This cliffhanger kind of ending, has had fans speculating about the possible plot for a 24 movie as it had left open any number of possibilities

To read more here is the link: http://onefaceinamillion.com/kiefer-conf...ovie/1581/

I can't wait for the movie as i am a huge fan of 24 and i miss it so much so i hope i don't have to wait to long!

In the meantime i am starting 24 in series order, at the moment i am on series 2 episode 14! YahooYahoo

Also series 8 came today on blu-ray!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2010, 09:26 PM
RE: Jack Bauer is back in 24
Yeah I knew that was coming, they've been waiting years to do a full length feature after the show ends, it's why Jack didn't die in Series 8.

Hopefully the movie will be good.

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
15-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Adam RE: Jack Bauer is back in 24
Cant wait!