Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars
13-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars
Hi there! I have a quick question for everyone- does anyone know if there are any Ashes to Ashes or Life on Mars DVDs available for sale in the U.S.? I wanted to check them out from the library in my area, but they're not available there. So, I am curious about whether they're being sold in any stores in the U.S. (I unfortunately don't have Netflix so that's not an option at the moment Sad ).

I am interested in both of them b/c I heard they're good (and I'm referring to the BBC Life on Mars not the USA version). Plus, I like Keeley Cool.

Wow, I guess my quick question got turned into two paragraphs. Oops. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2011, 03:27 PM
RE: Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars
They are very good, I think you may be able to buy them on Amazon or you could try Play.com.

I don't know offhand what sort of stores you have over there, been a long time since I was in the US

Harry & Ruth fan Heart Ros & Malcolm fan

Books are a girls best friend Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2011, 12:58 AM
(13-05-2011 03:27 PM)MrsHat Wrote:  They are very good, I think you may be able to buy them on Amazon or you could try Play.com.

I don't know offhand what sort of stores you have over there, been a long time since I was in the US

Thanks MrsHat! Much appreciated!

Hmm there aren't many stores left...some Blockbusters are still around, but not many. There's also Borders and Barnes & Noble. I guess Netflix has driven out a lot of competition..
14-05-2011, 07:48 AM
I had a quick squiz and you can definitely get them on ebay too.

If and when you do watch we have a thread going for Ashes to Ashes already. Lots of fans on here for both shows.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
14-05-2011, 11:07 PM
(14-05-2011 07:48 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I had a quick squiz and you can definitely get them on ebay too.

If and when you do watch we have a thread going for Ashes to Ashes already. Lots of fans on here for both shows.

Thanks for your input JHyde! And thanks for your info about the threads too. I will definitely be looking for them on the sites listed. Smile

Have a great rest of the weekend.