Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi to all
12-11-2009, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 01:13 AM by Sidney Reilly.)
Hi to all
I think I may have jumped the gun here as my first post was on the thread about S8E2, which I made without introducing myself here firstBlush. Sorry about that just got a bit carried away watching the latest episode on the BBC. Anyway, I’ve watched the team since the beginning but I fully realise that I’m way out of my depth with you guys and girls as far as “Spooks lore” goes and will humbly welcome any corrections to any of my posts.
I have been reading through the various threads for a couple of hours now and have thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in all the different angles about the show on the forum and look forward to much happy posting in the future.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2009, 01:13 AM
RE: Hi to all
Welcome to the forum - don't worry about it, I never actually introduced myself.
"Hi I'm JHyde and I'm a Spookaholic".
"Hi JHyde".

Come and tell us something about yourself in the thread of the same name.
12-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Hi Sidney Reilly and welcome. I never introduced myself either, and then after awhile it didn't really seem necessary anymore!

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
12-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I have to own up though, five minutes after I posted I realised that I had actually put a spoiler in about S8E2 and quickly had to edit it. It's this insular attitude that once an episode has been on BBC1 then the entire world must have seen it.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill
12-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Welcome! Those from the outside the isle (myself) try to keep up to date Wink

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
12-11-2009, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 04:53 PM by almh.)
I know what you mean Wink hi Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
12-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi Sidney Reilly and welcome!

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]
17-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Tell ya what Sid, you slap up a picture of Sam Neill for your avatar and all will be forgiven. Oh, and don't tell anyone that
Spoiler: show
I'm one of those out-of-my-depthers too.

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo
17-11-2009, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 09:04 PM by Sidney Reilly.)
I know its corny but I quote myself from my first post on the s8e2 discussion thread: "if I inadvertently tread on any toes or reiterate any previous threads (and please let me know if I do, us newbies have to be kept in line, or we just think we’re running the show)." What can I say?
Sam Neill as requested

.jpg  SamNeill.jpg (Size: 1.84 KB / Downloads: 18)