Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Torchwood
03-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Torchwood
To make sure that the Doctor Who thread wasn't hijacked for too longTongue

So, a thread about the Doctor Who spin-off and anagram. I heard from Nitrus (and just found on wikipedia,) that series 4 has been confirmed. Do you think it's going to work, with just two of them? (Ok, three if you include Kai Owen, Gwen's boyfriend Rhys, four if you think Noel Clarke (Mickey Smith from Doctor Who) will make it into this series, and I won't even mention Freema Thcussing)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2010, 05:16 PM
RE: Torchwood
That's good news. Even looks as though JB will be in it, which is even better news. And it might even be 13 episodes. Yes, you read it right, Spooks producers - 13 episodes...
03-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Wow, did I hear something about a series with 13 EPISODES? Tongue 13 EPISODES is a GOOD LENGTH for a SERIES. HINT HINT KUDOS/Beeb!

lol, but back onto Torchwood. JB has confirmed he will be in it Smile It'll be interesting to see Gwen's reaction to him being back.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
05-01-2010, 09:42 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8441444.stm

Today has been a good day for news Big Grin

09-01-2010, 03:12 PM
I have found this article today, suggesting that Russell Tovey (Midshipman Alonso Frame) might be joining Torchwood.

Spoiler: show
I guess the Doctor Who introduction in the bar opened that door...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s8/torc...-team.html
09-01-2010, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 10:32 PM by Kirayuki.)
I was at Collectormania London on the sunday and JB announced to us then that they were doing a 4th series with 13 episodes again. It was something we didn't expect to hear at that time i think. Tongue

I don't want to say anything about whether it will work or not as it all depends on how they do it. Considering that CotE ended how it did it will be interesting to see how they choose do it if nothing else.

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2010, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 12:57 PM by Nitrus.)
Spoiler: show
I love this show! Torchwood is great but I hate it that they killed off Ianto. Bastards! Oops.. sorry. [Image: harry.gif]

REMOVED FOR VIOLATING SIG/AV GUIDELINES.
12-05-2010, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 01:29 PM by HellsBells.)
I agree spooksdreamer, I really liked the character. However I disliked the whole of the last series, I don't think it fitted with the previous series, and was disappointed by the ending.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
12-05-2010, 01:48 PM
(09-01-2010 03:12 PM)carole9908 Wrote:  I have found this article today, suggesting that Russell Tovey (Midshipman Alonso Frame) might be joining Torchwood.

eh ben, allons-y!!
I liked him in the Christmas special.. wondering though what he might bring to TW, apart from the obvious treat for CJH..

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
13-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Is he still on Being Human?

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user