Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi fellow Spookies!
20-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi fellow Spookies!
Can't wait to meet you all and share a Spooks obsession. Brilliant site and I'll no doubt get around to introducing myself properly at some point but, having just caught up on Series 1-6 in a very short time, as well as watching Series 8, I'm a bit shell-shocked so need a quiet time to calm down! Also need to regain some strength to watch Series 7 as I gather it's thrilling from start to finish. So I'll just give you all a big friendly wave and say see you around the forum!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2010, 06:44 PM
RE: Hi fellow Spookies!
Series 7 is fabulous, definitely one of the best. Welcome to the forum! Please tell me your username refers to catching the animals and not the hairy things on one's face?!

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
20-01-2010, 06:52 PM
or worse, Connies?!?
welcome molecatcher Smile

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
20-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Ewwwww.....Tyger!!!

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
20-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Welcome!!

I watched series 1 to 7 in one go, waited a month and series 8 was aired. And now having withdrawal sympthoms.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
20-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I watched the boxsets pretty much in one go too. (Well i took a break after 3.10 then again after 5.5 when i was too depresed to watch more... but i loved it.) Big Grin

Hope you'll enjoy it here. We're friendly people. Tongue

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi molecatcher and welcome.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
21-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I think I watched the first 4 series on DVD back to back over a couple of weeks and watched the others as they came out.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi Big Grin Welcome to the forum Smile

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
21-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Thank you so much for the lovely messages of welcome. Afraid my brain works in a bizarre way at times so my username was a combination of trying to think of something to do with spies (infiltrators ~ moles) when I'd just discovered mounds of earth churned up by the real pesky furry things in my garden, not my face JHyde(!!) so you see what you're in for!

It was an exhilarating, emotional roller coaster watching the whole of Spooks in one go. So many brilliant characters dying or walking away just as I got to love them. Telling myself not to love Harry too much or it'll be his turn!! I know if I watch Series 7 now and there's nothing then until Series 9, like Beatriz, withdrawal symptoms will set in so I’m going to try to keep it for a special occasion but that occasion could be the day of the week has the letter 'y' in it!!