Spooks Forum
How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? (/thread-1152.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Fidget - 15-09-2010 10:36 PM

Hopefully an 'internet friend' is sending the download to me some time Tues morning our time or I won't be seeing it ;(

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - BravoNine - 16-09-2010 07:19 AM

As I am in the states, I won't be able to watch it live when it airs like some others are able to do. But then again, I haven't watched live television in a while, I've been watching all my TV online on my laptop!

So basically, my Monday will consist of me hyperventilating and imagining all kinds of scenarios that my sweet Lucas could be involved in and freaking out that I may loose him at the end of the series. Of course I will be thinking of nothing but Spooks when I'm in my classes, sorry Greeks/Human Origins, but my Spooks are much more important! And in the afternoon, I'm gonna be working Library Security on my college campus for 4 hours so I will most likely be patrolling and pretending that I am a Spook myself who is on a secret mission to help Lucas! YAY!

Most likely by the time I get back to my dorm, someone will have the first episode up online so I will be watching it in the comforts of my dorm room under my blankies! Big Grin

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Silktie - 16-09-2010 09:07 AM

I'll hopefully watch it before the crack of dawn on Tuesday, via one of the streaming links. So I'll definitely be snug in bed, and trying not to spill any coffee on my duvet due to tension.

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - JHyde - 16-09-2010 09:12 AM

This year I will be watching at night - which means I can drink this time! I remember bemoaning the fact that I would be watching in the morning and couldn't have some single malt without being really skeezy!

I also suspect Silktie and I'll have my hands full as Bea and Nitrus might not be around....

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Beatriz - 16-09-2010 09:19 AM

I'm sorry about that Sad You know I'd be thrilled to help!!!! INTERNET CONNECTION COME TO ME!! Is there a Harry Potter's charm for this?

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - i luv lucas - 16-09-2010 09:20 AM

I will be watching on Monday night, and Tuesday night, and probably Wednesday, Thursday And Friday too, i love Sky+ and my DVD recorder. All items are set to record, if we get a power cut, I will be crying inconsolably in the corner...... I will probably feel the need for a bottle of vino and a bag of butterkist popcorn too!!

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Silktie - 16-09-2010 09:23 AM

(16-09-2010 09:12 AM)JHyde Wrote:  This year I will be watching at night - which means I can drink this time! I remember bemoaning the fact that I would be watching in the morning and couldn't have some single malt without being really skeezy!

I also suspect Silktie and I'll have my hands full as Bea and Nitrus might not be around....

Ha! I'm practising sneaking on here in worktime as we speak... Getting very fast on the minimise button indeed. Silba

Aww, bless Bea, we know. Smile

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Skully - 16-09-2010 10:06 AM

I'll be sitting at home drowning my sorrows in a "Lucas spread" (fish n chips, donuts and macaroons) whinging and moaning until I find a stream or download of 9.1!

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - tyme4t - 16-09-2010 10:31 AM

Buying Lotto Max ticket on Friday to hopefully win $22 million - WHEN I WIN I will be jetting off to either London or possibly Berlin (TB's night sounds fun!) to watch episode 1. Then since I am now $22 million richer and will have a little more planning time for the next 7 weeks I will plan SF member get togethers (plane tickets/beer/pizza my treat) so all of us can experience series 9 together... Big Grin

If above plan A doesn't exactly pan out, Monday after work I will be checking out my usual tv watching sites waiting for the 1st episode to be available to watch - allowing for time zone differences & possible need to sleep, hoping for Tuesday morning before work... Cool

RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - Tea Lady - 16-09-2010 10:37 AM

(16-09-2010 10:31 AM)tyme4t Wrote:  Buying Lotto Max ticket on Friday to hopefully win $22 million - WHEN I WIN I will be jetting off to either London or possibly Berlin (TB's night sounds fun!) to watch episode 1. Then since I am now $22 million richer and will have a little more planning time for the next 7 weeks I will plan SF member get togethers (plane tickets/beer/pizza my treat) so all of us can experience series 9 together... Big Grin

LOL! That has got to pan out tyme4t. We did say that we would have tea together one day Wink

I just remembered that the SKY engineer is visiting Monday afternoon, after we lost everything on our SKY+ box. I will be watching him like a hawk, so he does not do anything to ruin Monday evening TV for me !!