Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes (/thread-1171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - Tea Lady - 25-10-2010 10:43 PM

Ha! Where did that boy get that huge "inconspicuous" camera from? Last week he pulled a big set of bolt cutters from his pocket. Is he Captain Caveman?

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - Silktie - 26-10-2010 09:54 AM

No, he's Inspector Gadget. Big Grin

He sure does like playing with bombs, though, doesn't he?

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - BravoNine - 26-10-2010 10:07 AM

LOL! And here I thought Lucas was all MacGuyver with all his cool gadgets to get inside any car! I think Dimitri may be winning in the department of having the right tools at the right place! Big Grin

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - A Cousin - 26-10-2010 01:44 PM

Dr Who has his Sonic Screwdriver; Dimitri has his Leatherman. He's so cool! Cool

Incidentally, Leatherman are meant to be portable. The largest of the Military/Law enforcement Leatherman is no more than 320g (11oz) and 13x8cm (5x3in.) There is not a theater technician I know that doesn't have one in their pocket at all times.

Dimitri was really taking charge this episode. I loved him playing with the bomb, just to bone up. What do you expect from a guy who fights sharks for fun? I have to say it: I could see him getting promoted. He also had one of the bests line in the episode: Oi! Evershed!

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - Tea Lady - 26-10-2010 03:16 PM

Mr TL has a Leatherman for his Law enforcement job although he had to buy it himself...budget cuts!!

I can see him getting promoted over Beth easily. He takes things a lot more seriously. Then again that's not necessarily a good thing as he may turn into Ruth.

I loved the way Ruth didn't say anything when he said "Oi." Surely she is much more senior than Dimitri. I just like the way both Dimitri and Beth are different to the other Officers that went before them.

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - FionaC - 26-10-2010 06:53 PM

Wasn't sure about Dimitri at the beginning but I really, really like him now. Never heard of Max Brown before now but he's a very welcome addition to the cast.

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - lwhite53 - 27-10-2010 03:27 AM

I'm really having a good time watching Dimitri -- he manages to be in the middle of a lot of stuff but doesn't take himself too seriously (as in his "Oi Evershed") to Ruth. And he's really good at delivering very funny lines with incredible understatement -- makes them all the more funny.

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - MauvePelican - 03-11-2010 06:17 PM

(28-09-2010 04:10 AM)A Cousin Wrote:  
(27-09-2010 10:17 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Dimitri is a tad handy with a computer? I thought SBS just knew how to swim, shoot, and fight sharks?
Add to the above: drive a cargo ship and disable surveillance cameras.
Another addition: disarm bombs and detonate them

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - HellsBells - 03-11-2010 06:48 PM

I thought with him being in the SBS he would know a lot about explosives. But at least he wanted to learn, that was a great scene with him dismantling the bomb circuits on his desk. He definitely adds a bit of humour to the Grid, especially calling Ruth "Eveshed".

RE: [Spoilers] Dimitri Levendes - BravoNine - 04-11-2010 04:17 AM

I wonder if Dimitri will be able to keep his cheery upbeat personality once this Lucas-debacle is done! LOL! He's probably thinking of new jobs! Big Grin