Spooks Forum
Series 7 Good? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 7 (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Series 7 Good? (/thread-1230.html)

Pages: 1 2

Series 7 Good? - gay_guy23 - 07-10-2010 02:52 PM

Hey everyone,

I have orderd series 7 on http://www.amazon.co.uk on dvd today and i will get it tomorrow but i was just wondering is it good? as i neally finished series 6 on dvd and the reason why i orderd it today is because i don't want to wait long to watch series 7.

Also i would be greatfull if you will not tell me any spoilers as i don't want to know what happens but just tell me if its any good as the other past series also i know one spoiler as a person spoiled it for me (not you guys on here lol) its adam got killed of in the first episode in a car bomb (i wish i did not knew that lol )

RE: Series 7 Good? - Silktie - 07-10-2010 04:44 PM

I think it's one of the best seasons ever, and probably my favourite season along with season 4. The thread that runs through the season is really interesting.

RE: Series 7 Good? - Aria - 07-10-2010 10:07 PM

Season 7 is also one of my favourites (along with season 3) and like Silktie I enjoyed the season long arc culminating in 2 of the finest episodes of Spooks ever in my opinion. Enjoy the dvds when they come and let us know what you think.

RE: Series 7 Good? - gay_guy23 - 07-10-2010 10:45 PM

Hey, yeah of course i will let you know, Series 6 has got to be my favourite series along with series 4, they were both gripping series!!

RE: Series 7 Good? - JHyde - 08-10-2010 06:55 AM

Season 7 is almost universally loved. I don't think I've met anyone here or elsewhere who wasn't a fan. It also brought a lot of new fans to the show. And to here, of course Smile

RE: Series 7 Good? - Skully - 08-10-2010 11:04 AM

Series seven is the best! My favourite by far! As others have said, great episodes, great thread running throughout, Ros is awesome in it, too.

RE: Series 7 Good? - gay_guy23 - 08-10-2010 11:48 AM

Cheers guys for telling me series 7 is good, I am going to watch the rest of series 6 today and start on series 7 as i get it today shortly from amazon.

RE: Series 7 Good? - xxgaylexx - 08-10-2010 02:18 PM

ahh i am jealous. wish i was watching it again for the first time, as with every other series i was hooked! am sorry someone spoiled that for you though..i knew before i watched it and was quite gutted!

RE: Series 7 Good? - gay_guy23 - 08-10-2010 02:29 PM

Well i have been tracking it on city link and it still says this:

(These goods have been scanned at the collection Depot and are now on route to the delivery Depot)

But i doubt i get it today as Planned Delivery Time is

Between 07:30 and 17:30

But i always recive them the next day as i am on amazon prime free membership at the moment and if i don't get it today then i will be mad lol.

RE: Series 7 Good? - xxgaylexx - 08-10-2010 03:50 PM

i hope you get it today lol i actually received my copy thismorning and am almost finished it already! fingers crossed for you!