Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 7 Good?
07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Series 7 Good?
Hey everyone,

I have orderd series 7 on http://www.amazon.co.uk on dvd today and i will get it tomorrow but i was just wondering is it good? as i neally finished series 6 on dvd and the reason why i orderd it today is because i don't want to wait long to watch series 7.

Also i would be greatfull if you will not tell me any spoilers as i don't want to know what happens but just tell me if its any good as the other past series also i know one spoiler as a person spoiled it for me (not you guys on here lol) its adam got killed of in the first episode in a car bomb (i wish i did not knew that lol )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2010, 04:44 PM
RE: Series 7 Good?
I think it's one of the best seasons ever, and probably my favourite season along with season 4. The thread that runs through the season is really interesting.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
07-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Season 7 is also one of my favourites (along with season 3) and like Silktie I enjoyed the season long arc culminating in 2 of the finest episodes of Spooks ever in my opinion. Enjoy the dvds when they come and let us know what you think.

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
07-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey, yeah of course i will let you know, Series 6 has got to be my favourite series along with series 4, they were both gripping series!!
08-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Season 7 is almost universally loved. I don't think I've met anyone here or elsewhere who wasn't a fan. It also brought a lot of new fans to the show. And to here, of course Smile

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
08-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Series seven is the best! My favourite by far! As others have said, great episodes, great thread running throughout, Ros is awesome in it, too.

Fantragic fun - SpooksFanBlog.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Cheers guys for telling me series 7 is good, I am going to watch the rest of series 6 today and start on series 7 as i get it today shortly from amazon.
08-10-2010, 02:18 PM
ahh i am jealous. wish i was watching it again for the first time, as with every other series i was hooked! am sorry someone spoiled that for you though..i knew before i watched it and was quite gutted!

[Image: 28319911.jpg]
Ruth&Harry Heart
08-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Well i have been tracking it on city link and it still says this:

(These goods have been scanned at the collection Depot and are now on route to the delivery Depot)

But i doubt i get it today as Planned Delivery Time is

Between 07:30 and 17:30

But i always recive them the next day as i am on amazon prime free membership at the moment and if i don't get it today then i will be mad lol.
08-10-2010, 03:50 PM
i hope you get it today lol i actually received my copy thismorning and am almost finished it already! fingers crossed for you!

[Image: 28319911.jpg]
Ruth&Harry Heart