Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. (/thread-1239.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - yorkshiretyke - 21-10-2010 07:17 AM

I am not holding my breath either...

Series 9 Spoiler: show
but if Ruth is really just passing him information (i.e a flashdrive) I think she is being very cruel, you do not hold someone hand like that without it meaning something....plus what do you think about the Ian Wylie blog, he doesnt mention Ruth and Harry at all, which is unlike him, but what he does say is 'Episode six ends in memorable fashion' could that be a Harry and Ruth moment...I do hope so however, IF it is it makes me very fearful for Ruth in episode 7!!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - JHyde - 21-10-2010 07:29 AM

Series 9.6trailer Spoiler: show
OK, I also think it's a red herring that is part of the 'we're being watched' storyline, I think it's mostly an act. Mostly an act that might be a really lovely moment for all of us hopefuls.

I'm glad there wasn't any HR in episode 5, it would good to have a break and not have something that felt tacked on.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 21-10-2010 09:03 AM

(21-10-2010 07:29 AM)JHyde Wrote:  
OK, I also think it's a red herring that is part of the 'we're being watched' storyline, I think it's mostly an act. Mostly an act that might be a really lovely moment for all of us hopefuls.

I'm glad there wasn't any HR in episode 5, it would good to have a break and not have something that felt tacked on.

Series 9.6 trailer Spoiler: show
Ok, I really am in the minority here then about this trailer. But why on earth would they be faking this for the benefit of a computer hacker? Why would a computer hacker be interested in Harry and Ruth's love life? Ruth doesn't like anyone knowing her private business. Why then would she start talking about the proposal in full view of the hacker and the outside world? That conversation must be taking place when the situation is over. Also Harry wouldn't act like that if he was in on it, and wouldn't be sitting so close to Ruth. When has Harry sat that close to Ruth, that she can just reach across and touch his hand?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - JHyde - 21-10-2010 10:25 AM

TL, I have been totally wrong before, maybe I'm wrong now too!

The set up for next week is fantastic.
Cyber terrorism is current and clever and it was about time for another storyline that includes it. Maybe Malcolm is back next episode, as the man off the Grid who helps out? I haven't been reading the episode summaries so I may just be stating the bloody obvious here.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - SPOOK91 - 21-10-2010 10:49 AM

Unless talking about the proposal is the way she gets the flash drive to him? I do hope it is something more but I'm not holding my breath. After I first saw it I was so elated but as time has gone by I have remembered just what Kudos are like.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - JHyde - 21-10-2010 10:55 AM

Yeah that's what I'm banking on, SPOOK91. But hey! Maybe the optimists will go on to drink that glass half full, who knows?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 21-10-2010 10:55 AM

(21-10-2010 10:49 AM)SPOOK91 Wrote:  
Unless talking about the proposal is the way she gets the flash drive to him? I do hope it is something more but I'm not holding my breath. After I first saw it I was so elated but as time has gone by I have remembered just what Kudos are like.

Why doesn't she just put the flash drive (I have no idea what this is) in a paper file and give it to him that way? Why does there need to be skin on skin? Also what would Harry do if she hands it to him in that fashion? Slip it down his trousers?

You may have guessed that I am like a bear with a sore head with this one.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - JHyde - 21-10-2010 10:58 AM

I would have thought
Series possibly9.6 Spoiler: show
you'd like the trouser option, madam.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 21-10-2010 10:59 AM

(21-10-2010 10:58 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I would have thought
Series possibly9.6 Spoiler: show
you'd like the trouser option, madam.

Blush

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - JHyde - 21-10-2010 11:05 AM

OK, we'll stop being silly. Just for a second.

I'm also still interested for anyone to tell us how and why they voted on the new poll. Feel free to be honest, there are lots of different points of view on this thread of late and I think that's ace.