Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. (/thread-1239.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 16-11-2010 07:21 PM

Yep. Double meanings are always nice. (Especially that one). And to think that i didn't notice that myself. Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 16-11-2010 07:25 PM

(16-11-2010 07:10 PM)Nia M Wrote:  I checked; there definitely wasn't one in the episode Tongue
(But oh my goodness am I praying for a deleted scene on the S9 DVD!!)

Still, fanfiction is wonderful at this sort of thing Big Grin

AHH DAMMIT! Tongue

*Joins with the praying*... its just odd there's a huge gap there, maybe there is a deleted scene... maybe... *hopes*

Oh yes, fan fic is a good thing! Big Grin

(16-11-2010 07:07 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Not strictly true. He did hold her sides but we couldn't see it as the camera was on their faces. You can see his arms move... that and there are some photo's taken at the time which show us otherwise. (I think in the personnel files).

However him putting his arm around her is one of my favourite little things about that scene. Apart from that i can't bring myself to watch it again yet. It's too painful. Confused

AHA! I knew it Wink I knew he wasn't stood still Wink

Its a painful scene to watch, but its one of their moments so.. I can just about watch it... with hope something finally doesn happen in S10 Wink

Oh don't you just love double meanings haha... Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Fidget - 16-11-2010 10:39 PM

(16-11-2010 07:25 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  
(16-11-2010 07:10 PM)Nia M Wrote:  I checked; there definitely wasn't one in the episode Tongue
(But oh my goodness am I praying for a deleted scene on the S9 DVD!!)

Still, fanfiction is wonderful at this sort of thing Big Grin

AHH DAMMIT! Tongue

*Joins with the praying*... its just odd there's a huge gap there, maybe there is a deleted scene... maybe... *hopes*

Oh yes, fan fic is a good thing! Big Grin

(16-11-2010 07:07 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Not strictly true. He did hold her sides but we couldn't see it as the camera was on their faces. You can see his arms move... that and there are some photo's taken at the time which show us otherwise. (I think in the personnel files).

However him putting his arm around her is one of my favourite little things about that scene. Apart from that i can't bring myself to watch it again yet. It's too painful. Confused

AHA! I knew it Wink I knew he wasn't stood still Wink

Its a painful scene to watch, but its one of their moments so.. I can just about watch it... with hope something finally doesn happen in S10 Wink

Oh don't you just love double meanings haha... Big Grin

I have never seen those pics

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Naivety - 16-11-2010 11:31 PM

I have seen that scene in 5.5 a hundred times and I never noticed Harry's arms move. I'm glad he held her. I must treat myself to those Personnel Files.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 16-11-2010 11:45 PM

Well it's more his shoulders. (When you act yourself you tend to observe things like this Tongue).

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Silktie - 17-11-2010 06:13 AM

There were photos of THAT scene?!! Maybe some kind sould who has the Personnel Files can scan them for us, so we can confirm the evidence?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - jacko - 17-11-2010 09:18 AM

Wow would love to see that photo. Arn't those two just great.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 17-11-2010 11:58 AM

Yes, photos please whoever has them. Harry definitely moves his arms. He must be resting his hands on her waist. You couldn't really kiss like that without moving your arms towards the person, if you imagine yourself in that position Silba

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 17-11-2010 05:25 PM

Does this suffice? Tongue

Apologies if you can't see it too clearly but it's the top left picture that shows it.

[Image: PersonelfilesHRpicsforforum.jpg]

(Don't want to bend the spine on my book so photographed it).

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - A Cousin - 17-11-2010 05:39 PM

Those suffice. Thanks, Kirayuki!

Not to be a party-pooper, but it kind of looks like Ruth is schmushing his cheeks together like my kids do to me to get me to speak with fish lips. Silba