Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. (/thread-1239.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 17-11-2010 08:00 PM

Yeh, that's great Kirayuki. Although, why is Ruth sticking her thumb in Harry's eye? Wink

I take it this book is the Personel Files? I may order one from ebay.

Thanks again.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 17-11-2010 08:08 PM

I think I might buy the Personnel Files now, cheers for those pics!

Ooooh *Wonders over to amazon... purchases book*... Big Grin

Haha, it does look rather odd though, she's smushing his face Tongue (I couldnt think of a better word... smushing?)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 17-11-2010 09:41 PM

Yeh it is the 'Personnel files'.

Make sure it's the green version though if you're buying it. That's the most recent one.

In the blue one she hasn't even left yet... (I should know, i bought them both Tongue)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 17-11-2010 09:53 PM

I'M LUCKY I GOT THE GREEN ONE THEN! Big Grin
I wasn't sure if there was a difference, they just had different release dates on them, the description was the same,

Might get the blue one later Smile Now just have to wait for it to arrive I suppose Wink It will interesting to seeing any of the H/R related stuff Smile

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 17-11-2010 10:04 PM

I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Smile

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 17-11-2010 10:40 PM

For anyone who hasn't purchased yet you can buy it through the Spooks shop. A small percentage goes to the Forum.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Silktie - 18-11-2010 05:43 AM

Thanks, Kirayuki! Darn it, now I'm even more disappointed that we didn't get more extras on the season 5 DVDs. They could have done a nice little featurette on Ruth leaving, providing us with some extra footage of how it was filmed, etc.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 18-11-2010 06:53 AM

I wish they'd given us more extras on S5 as well, it would've been great to have a featurette on Ruth and Harry, there's only a really small part about them on the S5 Doc, I wanted there to be more...
Or an Audio Commentary on 5.5 would have been good as well Smile

Perhaps there will be some extra's on the S9 DVD for them... Wink

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Naivety - 18-11-2010 07:05 AM

Thank you, Kirayuki, for putting those photos in. The Personnel Files are now sitting in my basket at Amazon! No one will notice 'cos it'll get buried in the Christmas shopping Silba.

I love the way Ruth seems to smooth the lines from Harry's face before she kisses him. He looks heartbroken. Either that or freezing cold!! Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - YoungHarryFan - 18-11-2010 08:46 AM

The Series 8 box set was a little light on dvd extras too. I was hoping there might have been a nice featurette on Ruth's return.

As I said on another thread, would love for NW & PF to do an interview together, doesn't matter if it's tv, radio or on the series 9 box set. I'm not fussy!!!!