Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. (/thread-1239.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 12-10-2010 11:44 AM

(12-10-2010 11:24 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  The broken lip scene was soooooooooooo sweet, Harry's face was so cute Heart I don't know how Ruth can stay impassive...

I just loved how low his voice went, from shouting a moment earlier to the rest of the team. This is who Harry really is Ruth. Caring and cute (sorry but he was.) He did just hesitate a moment though before he asked her. He probably was worried about her response, but felt he had to show her his concern was real.

Have we seen Ruth really smile this series yet? Harry's had quite a few smiles this series for a change.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - SPOOK91 - 12-10-2010 04:49 PM

The little smile when she said about remembering the Mandarin for "quack" was lovely!

Series 9 Ian Wylie blog Spoiler: show
To whoever has read the blog, it looks like things may well heat up with Ian saying that the trailer for episode 6 is a must for fans of Harry and Ruth! I'm thinking things are heating up! Any guesses anyone?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - yorkshiretyke - 12-10-2010 04:53 PM

Series 9 Spoiler: show
After last nights episode and Ian Wylie's teaser for week 6, I am convinced that Lucus is going to be the bad egg...Ruth is going to look into it/go off on her own and get into arms way...that's why Harry will have blood on his shirt in the final episode, don't panic though I have not stopped eating cake yet!...as I am convinced they will both be in series 10 ( fingers and toes firmly crossed!!)

discuss...

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Beatriz - 12-10-2010 05:02 PM

I almost yell when I read that!!! I can't bear the angst!! hahaha
Series Wylie's episode 5 preview Spoiler: show
This must mean something, and now we have to wait 2 weeks to see what actually happens. I don't think we are going to get much HR in episode 5

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Aria - 12-10-2010 05:09 PM

(12-10-2010 04:53 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  
After last nights episode and Ian Wylie's teaser for week 6, I am convinced that Lucus is going to be the bad egg...Ruth is going to look into it/go off on her own and get into arms way...that's why Harry will have blood on his shirt in the final episode, don't panic though I have not stopped eating cake yet!...as I am convinced they will both be in series 10 ( fingers and toes firmly crossed!!)

discuss...

This has been my fear all along, that so much H/R development means that Ruth will be hurt by Lucas and won't be in season 10 Undecided Am fearing the worst but hoping for the best Confused

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Beatriz - 12-10-2010 05:15 PM

*fingers in ears* I'm not hearing you... Silba

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - yorkshiretyke - 12-10-2010 05:16 PM

Keep the faith - they will both be in series 10....we will just be left to panic for several months!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - watchstrap - 12-10-2010 08:22 PM

Series series 9 Spoiler: show
I think Harry going on in S10 having lost Ruth again would be stretching the credibility of his character. If Lucas brought about the death of Ruth, Harry would never forgive him which begs the question what would then happen to Lucas. It would be a bit more serious than when Tom shot Harry. There was a way back from that for Tom, but for Lucas, no I don't think so.
. I think that we will be left to panic after the cliffhanger.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 12-10-2010 08:49 PM

If Lucas kills Ruth then who on earth will be in series 10? It will just be Beth, Dimitri, and Tariq because Harry won't be there and Ruth will be dead and Lucas dead or in prison. It's not going to happen. I think Ruth will get seriously injured and is close to death. That would be enough to push Harry over the edge. Lucas will come good in the end also, I am sure. I would hate to see Harry at Ruth's hospital bedside though. I will be crying my eyes out.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Inker - 13-10-2010 09:41 AM

It makes perfect sense to me. After all, the threads for Harry and Ruth are probably the longest and most talked about. Ruth is so loved as is Harry. So what better way to bring back a grand audience for next year than to have a cliffhanger of what will happen to Ruth. The writers know Harry and Ruth lovers are a LARGE crowd. I think they're building on it this year. I was almost to the point of giving up on them to keep my sanity. Now I'm slowing being reeled back in. I feel like a puppet on a string.