Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - mark858 - 04-02-2011 08:32 AM

Did anyone see the clip on the BBC around the new year when it looked back on the highlights of 2010 (world cup etc) then said but theres more in 2011. It began showing short clips of the shows going to be aired this year but then strangely showed a clip of Ros Myers looking at the camera. I thought she was dead but a shock return would explain why there was no attention given to her "death" in Series 9. well compared to the death/leaving of other characters.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 04-02-2011 01:33 PM

Ros aka HN is featured in this week's Radio Times discussing motherhood, life after Spooks and her new show The Insiders. It's filmed in SOuth Africa and she took her family with her. I doubt she's in a place to do any filming for Spooks as well, although I suppose it's possible to start now. I doubt it though, the article definately talks of moving on from Spooks. The clips for 2011 may well be for the new show (she looks the same) or they were careless in the choice of old Spooks clips they used. Plus the funeral. Not all Spooks agents get those, so it would have to have been some cover up. And Harry killed Blake in part to avenge Ros' death.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - xzibit_m - 04-02-2011 09:49 PM

Hermione Norris in in a new Sci-Fi drama called 'Outcasts' which will be broadcasted mid-february which is almost for certian what you saw on that video thing. Think it actually starts next week, I think I'll be watching. Ros Myers definately died so there's no chance of her coming back to spooks, unfortunately Sad
(04-02-2011 09:49 PM)xzibit_m Wrote:  Hermione Norris in in a new Sci-Fi drama called 'Outcasts' which will be broadcasted mid-february which is almost for certian what you saw on that video thing. Think it actually starts next week, I think I'll be watching. Ros Myers definately died so there's no chance of her coming back to spooks, unfortunately Sad

Just found out that Spooks writer Ben Richards is the same guy who wrote Outcasts! Intresting that Hermione Norris is in it too!

The shows about a group of individuals who find a new life after the destruction of earth for anyone thinking of watching Smile First episode is 7th February 9pm BBC1.

One final note, Ros Myers (Norris) plays head of security and protection on the new Island that this drama is set!!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 05-02-2011 06:11 PM

Sorry, meant outcasts. Where on earth did I get insiders from? Smile Interesting about Ben Richards.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 06-02-2011 11:46 AM

i wonder if we will get flashbacks to previous operations? i think that would be nice if they are doing the investigation into harry ;-)

i wonder if they will bring up Tom, yalta, connie and the FSB as well as lucas

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - FATBOY - 06-02-2011 02:12 PM

Hum flashbacks would be nice and help put things in context (but when has Spooks ever been overly bothered about that), also would they have much meaning to anyone who wasn't a die-hard fan?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 06-02-2011 04:46 PM

i think if it was about things like yalta you know to say that harry had rouge agents before then yes hey would be beneficial to the casual viewer not us diehards ;-) but i think its just me wanting to see ros again ;-)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011 05:35 PM

Hello, I'm new here and have just ploughed my way through all the thoughts on Lucas's disappearance, I say disappearance because all I heard was a police siren and the screech of an un-oiled hinges on a metal door. Harry looked towards the stairway and then over the edge of the building, it's too ambiguous an ending. The writers either got very lazy (and lets face it series 9 has been a wee bit sloppy) or it's a set up. The Russian's implanting false memory thing is good, only Maya cocks that up, unless she was part of it? But given the state of relations between Russia and China over the years I think that's the most workable scenario.
On a personal note, I'd quite like Lucas to turn up in Being Human as a angsty vampire...but then we all have our fantasy's!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 06-02-2011 06:23 PM

Hi Katy Smile

It was a little un-spook like the ending but I Think he is gone for good

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - xzibit_m - 06-02-2011 10:20 PM

(06-02-2011 05:35 PM)katy Wrote:  Hello, I'm new here and have just ploughed my way through all the thoughts on Lucas's disappearance, I say disappearance because all I heard was a police siren and the screech of an un-oiled hinges on a metal door. Harry looked towards the stairway and then over the edge of the building, it's too ambiguous an ending. The writers either got very lazy (and lets face it series 9 has been a wee bit sloppy) or it's a set up. The Russian's implanting false memory thing is good, only Maya cocks that up, unless she was part of it? But given the state of relations between Russia and China over the years I think that's the most workable scenario.
On a personal note, I'd quite like Lucas to turn up in Being Human as a angsty vampire...but then we all have our fantasy's!

I don't agree, I think it would not have been tasteful if they showed lucas falling to his death, but I think they made it obvious he died. Obviously i'll eat my words if he crops up in S10..