Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
28-11-2010, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 12:39 AM by Nitrus.)
zzTongue Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
This thread is for discussion of rumours or speculation not covered by the other sticky threads in this sub-forum.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2010, 12:36 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Vivaaa!! We have a series 10 subforum!!! Vueltasss (sorry for this silly post, but I'm very excited about it).

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
28-11-2010, 12:51 AM
I agree with Beatriz... SO exited! Big Grin

Someone needs to start off in here with a good solid question/topic. Smile

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
28-11-2010, 01:04 AM
well, will lucas be back in series 10? does anyone else think that he threw his sidearm off the edge of the roof, which hit a car and provoked a womans scream, and just chipped it off down the stairs? I think its a real possibility... when harry looked over the edge could he real see clearly down there from that height? i want to know will lucas be back in 10.1 !!!

[Image: sobt60.jpg]
28-11-2010, 01:05 AM
He won't be back. Or at least, I hope he won't be back. Wink

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
28-11-2010, 01:14 AM
I agree with Nitrus. I doubt he'll be back and hope he wont be back.
(Just like i don't really want Tom cropping up out of the blue like some people do).

Does anyone think the team will already know about Albany being a fake when the next series starts? I just don't really think it would take them too long to find out.

I'm also under the impression that we might have a bit of a time skip when the next series starts.

(No matter how much i'd like to find out what happened in those 48 hours... Dodgy)

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
28-11-2010, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 05:17 AM by BravoNine.)
Me hopes that Series 10 will start with Lucas waking up from a nightmare and finding out that Series 9 was just a silly dream!!

And while Lucas was in his little dream/coma, Harry and Ruth had gotten married and are happy!

That would be a great start to Series 10, if they can just ret-con Series 9, I mean, why not, they've clearly had no issues ret-conning Series 7 and 8, would be fun. Besides, saves me a lot of energy spend on glaring at Harry Pearce for the next series. Smile

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
28-11-2010, 06:41 AM
At the start, it'd have to be about Harry's investigation. We might hear about Gibraltar and a few of his other old cases that were glossed over. And I'd imagine his family might drift in a little.

I'd love a twist that Lucas didn't step off the roof, that those footsteps were his, and he'd come back at some stage, seeking revenge on Harry. However, I do think he's gone. Who will step in as Section leader will be interesting.
28-11-2010, 07:05 AM
(28-11-2010 06:41 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Who will step in as Section leader will be interesting.

Maybe it can be me? Angel I like to think I am Section Chief material? I mean, after Tom, Adam, Ros, and "Lucas", surely a "normal" human being like me would be a great fit? Silba

I don't think Alec would be section chief material, and certainly not Beth and Dimitri with them still being baby-spooks.

I think if Harry is facing an inquiry, they may bring someone over from MI6 or another section to fill in Harry's spot, and once Harry is back, maybe that person is then stationed as section chief?

With any luck and that horrible vetting process, we may get another psychotic person as section chief....Confused

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
28-11-2010, 09:30 AM
I think Alec could be Section Chief in season 10. I mean, Ros became Section Chief after helping her father try to stage a coup, and then betraying the country and the team with Yalta. If that's not enough to make someone unsuitable, a little alcoholism and a disreputable discharge is nothing.

Lucas won't be back, sorry Lucas fans, he's a meat-bomb...

I'm guessing the inquiry into Harry will last an episode, or two at the most. He'll probably survive it and be back in the office.

I REALLY hope we can get through season 10 without one of the team turning traitor or going bonkers.

I'd like to see a season-long story-arc, if there has to be one, of one of the team having to go deep undercover.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]