Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 15-04-2011 01:56 PM

I think Anthony is writting some of S10, wasn't it mentioned in the 9.7 audio commentary Wink Not sure about the other writters though, but surely they'd have some other writters not just 3 for the Series ?

Anyone seen Ian Wylies latest tweet?

"Interviews on The Grid done. Not allowed to say anything about Spooks 10, aside from it's looking very exciting"

*Sits in corner of the room and glares waiting for S10* Wink

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Silktie - 15-04-2011 03:51 PM

Apparently he interviewed, among others, PF and NW. Perhaps this is a sign that Harry will be on the Grid at some stage in season 10, and not stuck running around the streets of Berlin all by his lonesome the whole time?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 15-04-2011 04:49 PM

(15-04-2011 03:51 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Apparently he interviewed, among others, PF and NW. Perhaps this is a sign that Harry will be on the Grid at some stage in season 10, and not stuck running around the streets of Berlin all by his lonesome the whole time?
Meaning Harry is allowed back during the investigation and is not suspended.....unless the grid scenes involve flasbacksWink

I do NOT want to wish my summer away, really....

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - yorkshiretyke - 15-04-2011 06:31 PM

Oh that Wylie is such a tease, but at least there was no mention of the last series again!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - BoHenley - 15-04-2011 09:28 PM

(15-04-2011 03:51 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Apparently he interviewed, among others, PF and NW. Perhaps this is a sign that Harry will be on the Grid at some stage in season 10, and not stuck running around the streets of Berlin all by his lonesome the whole time?

Or it means either (a) the investigation is dealt with quickly [I hope so], or (b) he's allowed back at work pending the investigation. Or none of the above and we're all left to send months of forum posts speculating about it (Probability: 99.9%) Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 15-04-2011 09:51 PM

Those do seem like two very likey possibilities Big Grin But of course all the speculation could be totally wrong Wink Tongue

It does sound as though Harry will be on the Grid, but would they really allow him to continue to work at MI5 if he's being investigated? He was suspended in 4.9 when he was investigated then... its getting a little confusing Tongue

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 15-04-2011 11:03 PM

(15-04-2011 02:34 AM)JHyde Wrote:  pepelow's right, they don't always film in sequence.

Oh yes I know, but we seemed to have info from bit part actors that episode 2 was being filmed in March. If you went with the fact that the writers seem to do 2 episodes at a time, logic would point towards episodes 1 and 2 having now been filmed. Just thinking aloud.

As for Wylie today, didn't his tweet say about meeting up with Harry on set? Not the Grid?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - pepelow - 16-04-2011 12:22 AM

(15-04-2011 11:03 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  As for Wylie today, didn't his tweet say about meeting up with Harry on set? Not the Grid?

Yes, Wylie said the interview was done on the Grid. Check his blog.Smile He also said that he interviewed "Peter, Nicola and others" in response to a tweeted enquiry from a fan.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Byatil - 16-04-2011 02:36 AM

The fact that he interviewed them "on the grid" doesn't necessarily mean they were all filming there Wink Assuming the interviews were filmed (?), whoever is planning on distributing them might just have requested that they take place there.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 16-04-2011 10:26 AM

(16-04-2011 12:22 AM)pepelow Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 11:03 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  As for Wylie today, didn't his tweet say about meeting up with Harry on set? Not the Grid?

Yes, Wylie said the interview was done on the Grid. Check his blog.Smile He also said that he interviewed "Peter, Nicola and others" in response to a tweeted enquiry from a fan.

Oh I wasnt trying to split hairs, as Byatil says, doesn't mean necessarily "Harry" is back in charge on the Grid just because the interviews were there.