Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Sparky - 24-08-2011 12:27 AM

Some more teasers for Series 10 from Cultbox. Not very spoilerish but several lines of dialogue from the first episode!

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/spoilers/teasers/1667-spooks-series-10-episode-1-teasers

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Silktie - 24-08-2011 04:32 PM

(24-08-2011 12:27 AM)Sparky Wrote:  Some more teasers for Series 10 from Cultbox. Not very spoilerish but several lines of dialogue from the first episode!

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/spoilers/teasers/1667-spooks-series-10-episode-1-teasers

Thanks for this. Tantalising, isn't it?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Naivety - 24-08-2011 09:56 PM

Just for fun Smile

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I was trying to guess who was saying each line to whom.

"I think he wanted your forgiveness." Ruth to Harry

"Would it have killed you to pick up a golf club once in a while?" Home Secretary to Harry

"I have no interest in being a politician." Harry to Home Secretary

"Why do we do it, this job?" Harry to Ruth or vice versa

» "Well, I’ll get Q branch to have a look at it." ??

» "Can I rely on you, Harry?" ??

» "Now that is a blast from the past..." ??

» "Oh balls, have I ruined everything?" ??

» "This is a kill order." ??

"What aren’t you telling me, Harry?" Ruth to Harry

Would anyone like to fill in the blanks or suggest alternatives?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 25-08-2011 10:32 AM

Series S10 Spoiler: show

"I think he wanted you forgiveness"-Ruth to Harry about Lucas in S9

"Would it have killed you to pick up a golf club once in a while?"-Home Sec maybe to Harry Smile

"I have no interest in being a Politician"-Harry to the Home Sec Wink

"Why do we do it? This Job"- Harry to Ruth

"Well I'll get Q branch to have a look at it"...Think that could possibly be Ruth

"Can I rely on you Harry?"- Home Sec to Harry

"Now THAT is a blast from the past" -Could be Harry I think, or some one mentioning a old friend or enemies name in conversation to him

"Oh Balls, have I ruined everything?" ...I think that's a new character, possibly Erin, I can't imagine anyone else saying it that we already know of.

"This is a kill order"- Could be Harry, or someone suggested someone giving an order to kill Harry

"What aren't you telling me Harry?" Definatly got to be Ruth to Harry I think there Tongue

That's my choices at least, some very strange lines in there... but some definatly have to be Harry and Ruth Smile

This is making the build up to S10 pretty good, can't wait for it to air now Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - richliga - 25-08-2011 05:37 PM

Here is my guess!

"I think he wanted your forgiveness." Ruth to Harry

"Would it have killed you to pick up a golf club once in a while?" Home Secretary to Harry

"I have no interest in being a politician." Harry to Home Secretary

"Why do we do it, this job?" Harry to Ruth

» "Well, I’ll get Q branch to have a look at it." Ruth to Harry or the whole team?

» "Can I rely on you, Harry?" Home Secretary to Harry

» "Now that is a blast from the past..." Harry

» "Oh balls, have I ruined everything?" Harry

» "This is a kill order." Someone ordering to kill Harry? Or Harry...

"What aren’t you telling me, Harry?" Ruth to Harry

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Silktie - 26-08-2011 04:06 PM

OK, let's see:

"I think he wanted your forgiveness." Malcolm to Ruth after Harry bought her a box of Belgian chocolates for ruining her favourite black skirt in a freak home cooking incident

"Would it have killed you to pick up a golf club once in a while?" The MI5 doctor during Harry's yearly medical

"I have no interest in being a politician." Harry gets offered the DG job (again) in the proud tradition of the Civil Service of promoting those who screw up

"Why do we do it, this job?" Dimitri to Erin during and obbo having to watch a librarian suspected of terrorism

» "Well, I’ll get Q branch to have a look at it." Harry to Tariq when he momentarily forgets that he isn't James Bond and that John Cleese doesn't work for MI5

» "Can I rely on you, Harry?" Erin asks Harry to babysit for her.

» "Now that is a blast from the past..." Ruth to Harry when she finds that old necklace she used to wear in his drawer.

» "Oh balls, have I ruined everything?" New techie Calum after accidentally pressing the big red button marked DO NOT PRESS in the Gadgets Room

» "This is a kill order." Harry to Dimitri after he saw Calum flirt with Ruth

"What aren’t you telling me, Harry?" Ruth to Harry after Calum mysteriously disappeared without trace

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - pookster - 26-08-2011 07:47 PM

These are great, Silktie. Wonderfully wicked and funny. Cheers.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - dimitrisgirl - 28-08-2011 11:21 AM

where did you hear those dialogue pieces? i just read them on the page of the link but didnt know if we could actually hear or see them? Smile heres hoping.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 01-09-2011 10:41 AM

Sleeping with the spies of the enemy or even those of a friendly country, is an accepted tool of MI5 and MI6. Harry encourages his agents to do so in order to gather information. Ruth must have known that Harry used that tool himself when he was in the field. Even his affair with Juliet did not seem to bother her too much.

Was Harry already married when he joined MI-5? In episodes 1 and 2
are we going to see not only a young Harry and a young Elena, but also a young Jane? I hope that we do not see too many scenes of young Harry as a seducer or young Harry as a husband. I suppose the other transgressions of Harry - possible treason and the killing of his enemies - will overshadow his physical prowess. For dramatic effect, I believe that Harry will be on the grid during the investigation. Will Harry admit his sins to Ruth or will she discover them through her research? We are in for a lot of anguish.

Oops, I spoke too soon. I am really looking forward to episode 1 with its unexpected twist.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 01-09-2011 12:30 PM

Make of this what you will Wink http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2011/wk38/unplaced.shtml#unplaced_spooks

It reveals quite a lot about the characters coming in... Big Grin... but not too much