Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - cateau1 - 01-09-2011 12:49 PM

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, can't wait! Pleas record and put on YouTube or anywhere so we non Brits can see too *on knees, throwing herself to the mercy of SF compassion*

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 01-09-2011 01:41 PM

I am amazed at the writers' imagination.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I love the twist of Elena spying on her husband on behalf of Harry. I just hope that Sacha is not Harry's son. I love even more the twist of somebody impersonating Harry. I bet that Ruth will find out who and why somebody is pretending to be Harry. Could it be Mace or Juliet behind this treachery?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 01-09-2011 02:25 PM

Haha, I'm pretty shocked the BBC released such a detailed piece but thats leaves us a lot to speculate! And I agree with you beatrice4ruth Big Grin

Series S10 Spoiler: show
I was thinking the same thing and hoping that wont happen! Its a huge fear that Sasha could end up being Harry's son as a result of Elena being Harry's asset in Berlin in the 80's... anything could have happened during the time they were working together.
And its great twist to have someone pretending to be Harry, it's going to make life very difficult for him, and makes it very easy for someone to set him up and have the evidence to back it up, that could also make it very hard for Ruth to believe him if he does get set up at some time in S10...(Its a little like the situation in 9.6 where Harry's being voice impersonated... how can you disprove something if it came from the person themselves, at at least what appears to be that person?)
And could that be the return of an old face? An old Spooks character returning turned Traitor trying to get back at Harry? I dont think its Juliet somehow, but Mace...I could see it being him. Definatly not Tom since he and Harry were on good terms when Tom was decommissioned Smile could it be Tessa? or could the returning character be Malcolm who simply is there to help Harry out of a tough spot? Smile

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 01-09-2011 03:05 PM

Or an even worse speculation.
Could it be the HS who somehow survived Harry's whisky? That would be truly awful. I do not know how Harry could extricate himself out of that one. Ruth would not be too surprised as she suspected Harry to be behind the HS's death. However, the more I think about it, the more I believe it is Mace who is the culprit. According to previous press releases, both Harry and Ruth were threatened to be destroyed.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 01-09-2011 05:25 PM

Series S10 Spoiler: show
And also those around Harry might be destroyed.... but it always mentions Ruth in particular. Mace knows Harry and Ruth are close, and since he nearly destroyed them both in 5.5 because of their relationship I think it could be Mace, he seems the most likely. Dont think its the HS, Ruth had the autosy results for him so I guess he's dead and gone.
Its going to prove interesting how Harry deals with it all in S10, Ruth might be the only person he can go to for help if he's in trouble, but this secret is so bad, she doesn't trust him, its going to be a tough season for poor Harry

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 02-09-2011 02:33 PM

Blackcoat wrote:

Just found this. Don't know if it's official artwork for S10 though...
http://primefocusdrama.com/portfolio_mod/spooks/

As someone on another forum very astutely remarked,
there is a flag of the Soviet Union (hammer, sickle) during the Cold War next to Harry and a British flag next to Ruth. What is the meaming of these 2 flags? I do not believe that it implies that Harry is loyal to Russia, rather that he might have had a liaison with several Russian agents (remember Maria (?) in 7.7; Elena) or even a son with Elena. Or is it just an interpretation of S10 by Prime Focus Drama?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - dimitrisgirl - 04-09-2011 05:10 PM

i am just too excited for words. it is just torture waiting for dribs and drabs of information. BRING ON an ep1 trailer! Smile

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 04-09-2011 05:19 PM

TRAILER....Teaser trailer is on the BBc channels! Airing now! Better go catch it! Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - watchstrap - 04-09-2011 09:21 PM

Having seen that trailer
Series s10 Spoiler: show
I am really looking for to S10 interaction between Peter Firth and Johnathan Hyde. I saw Johnathan last month in Rattigan's Nijinsky and he is a superb actor. Very physical and an amazingly expressive face.
Yay for some decent guest actors, rather than the wooden tops we've had for the last couple of seasons.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - lottanyman - 05-09-2011 09:38 AM

Though a week in the sun without any internet, twitter or whatsoever has its merits I already feel stressed again trying to catch up on all these news, it's just too much Wink (ok well not really!!)

(02-09-2011 02:33 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  Blackcoat wrote:

Just found this. Don't know if it's official artwork for S10 though...
http://primefocusdrama.com/portfolio_mod/spooks/

As for this picture to me it seems they have used footage from series 9. At least for Ruth as this is clearly taken from S9 episode 3, where Ruth is standing on the Embankment looking after Harry as he's just turned away after saying "Sometimes you have to give a man a chance to show you who he really is." I don't have a picture available right now of this scene but I'm quite sure. And Harry's pose seems to be the same as on the rooftop of episode 1 in S9 though I can't remember him wearing a red tie.