Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - The_Niece - 10-09-2011 02:02 PM

(10-09-2011 01:55 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  About
Series 10 Spoiler: show
the kissing, I had the same thougth as you. I asked my husband, who has a M.A. in Russian, whether Russians kissed on the mouth when they met each other. He thought not, but I know that they greet each other by kissing. However, Harry is in England, not in Russia. Perhaps, it was just a Pavlov reflex for Harry...

I think the country doesn't matter (not sure though anyway); it may be as well a sign of respect...
Pavlov reflex! lol... Silba

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tess24 - 10-09-2011 05:10 PM

Cannot find this new trailer anywhere - does anyone have a link please?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 10-09-2011 05:11 PM

No one had recorded it yet, the BBc haven't shown it since this morning... We're all watching the BBC waiting for it Sad

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tess24 - 10-09-2011 05:15 PM

Ok thank you. Thought it was on the BBC website somewhere and I just couldn't see it.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - yorkshiretyke - 10-09-2011 05:36 PM

The BBC have pulled a fast one...Spooks fans have watched their channel all day waiting fir the trailer, even watched Golf!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 10-09-2011 07:28 PM

We are still waiting for the trailer.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that
it would be professional suicide for Harry to get involved with Elena after the investigation. There is more to the "kiss" than shown on the trailer. It must be some honey trap for Elena to find out about the impersonator. Towers must have given to Harry the ok for some kind of black op. Does Ruth know about it? That's the question. I just can't believe that all the press releases mention "Harry and the woman he loves, Ruth" and all we get is a hint that somehow Harry gets together with a former Russian spy/girlfriend. We know that trailers are notoriously misleading.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - harrbd - 10-09-2011 07:34 PM

Haven't seen it but is it Harry or someone who is pretending to be him ?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - lottanyman - 10-09-2011 08:03 PM

The trailer was just on on BBC1 and
contrary to the impression given by others who've seen the trailer this morning, to me it seemed it wasn't Elena Harry was kissing. It was only a very short sequence but to me it much more seemed to be Ruth.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 10-09-2011 08:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRipDv31iy0&feature=share

WATCH IT!

Series S10 Spoiler: show
I have from a good eyes that Harry is defiantly KISSING RUTH! Elena is red haired it seems... anyway you make of the trailer what you will I will scream with happiness!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Gold Cormorant - 10-09-2011 08:36 PM

Dear Lord, I've been trying so hard not to get too excited about all this, but
I'm absolutely POSITIVE it's Ruth! The woman Harry's kissing at 0:08 has her haircut AND is wearing a coat that matches Ruth's at :20 SPOT ON! So unless it's Elena wearing a damn good wig (which, I suppose, is always a possibility), I think we may finally get some contact! Big Grin

I'm also wondering, though, that just after
the kiss, that hand holding bit... is it just me getting too excited or does that look suspiciously similar to the fabulous picture of Harry and Ruth holding hands?

I think I'm just going to go lie down and try to wait for another week...