Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Naivety - 10-09-2011 08:38 PM

Thank you, Richliga, so much for posting the trailer, you are a legend. Yahoo

Series 10 Spoiler: show
It has to be Ruth he is kissing because it's the wrong hair colour and style to be Elena. I am more worried about the clip at the end where Ruth is sobbing on the beach, and Harry is walking away! Now that doesn't look good!And what about 'No, Harry,this can't be the end'?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 10-09-2011 08:40 PM

I think I just had a mini heart attack watching it!

Series S10 Spoiler: show
That has GOT to be Ruth! Has to be, and now we've seen that I say Elena is no longer a major worry but Sasha is

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - SPOOK91 - 10-09-2011 08:53 PM

Just trying to work out spoiler tags quickly! Will edit again in a minute!
I am very excited! Personally I do not think that that is in any way Elena that Harry is kissing, the coat and the hair both match Ruth in the later scene at the end of the trailer. Although I am slightly worried about her saying "This can't be the end Harry" or something to that effect, very dubious. Elena doesn't look like she is much to worry about, Harry doesn't look all that into her embrace! I wonder if who the young darked haired man with the gun is? Is he a main character?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Sparky - 10-09-2011 09:55 PM

My theory is pure speculation from the trailer - is it just a trailer for ep 1 do you think, or the series as a whole?

Looking at what was on the trailer it seems its definitely Ruth that Harry is kissing but it seems more like a kiss goodbye - I'm thinking she's the one doing the running this series (as much as either of them do) and he's trying to protect her in someway (proabably because of this 'big secret') and is therefore pushing her away.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 10-09-2011 10:18 PM

My thinking is that the scene with
Series S10 Spoiler: show
the Harry kissing Ruth COULD be the scene people saw filmed on the beach... I have a GIF image (Because I'm a sad person and have nothing better to do on a saturday night) Tongue http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Tombraider93/because-i-can.gif still not brilliantly clear.

this ones better quality, but faster Wink http://roadsnottaken.tumblr.com/post/10053507931/this-cant-be-the-end

And to me it looks more like he's kissing Ruth's cheek because she turns away slightly.. I'm not sure it's hard to tell
At least we know Elena is NOT kissing Harry, its not her hair and its not her coat, its Ruth's height, Ruth's coat and Ruth's hair and definatly her getting a kiss!
I agree with there Sparky, I think it could be a goodbye kiss too if its NOT the beach scene, it could be a scene just before we see Ruth crying and Harry walking off, they're wearing the same clothes, it would make sense for them to kiss and then for Harry to walk into an extremely difficult situation but for Ruth to go after him and become involved Wink

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 10-09-2011 10:35 PM

I do not think it is a peck on the cheek. Ruth's head is going too far backward. It looks like a proper passionate kiss. Could it be your tumbler program which pushes Ruth's head so far back? When you kiss a person on the cheek, their head usually does not move. Did the people on the beach see the kiss? They could tell us what type of kiss it is. I can't believe I am talking about kisses.It's like I am back in grade school.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Betty - 10-09-2011 10:37 PM

That kiss (thank God) is NOT on the cheek. He knocks her back (as well he should) with the force of his passion. Regnum defende, Harry! And I hope he will give Ruth something to be jealous about--she could stand a little primitive, unexamined emotion for once. But there's no way he'll give up on Ruth. He's not Rhett Butler and Ruth isn't Scarlett O'Hara, and this won't end with Ruth saying, "Where will I go, what will I do?" and Harry saying, "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tess24 - 10-09-2011 10:59 PM

Got to love the BBC for finally doing something good this week and giving us a great trailer that will ensure fans at least will be watching next Sunday.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - A Cousin - 11-09-2011 12:29 AM

Well! They certainly know how to get our attention, don't they?

One question: Where is Ruth's unicorn? I distinctly remember being promised a unicorn! If Ruth doesn't get a unicorn, I will never. Watch. This programme. AGAIN! Thcussing Wink Tongue

(And before someone takes me far too seriously, I am joking. Thanks so much for that richliga!)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 11-09-2011 12:57 AM

I am puzzled.
How come a few hours ago it was thought that Harry was kissing Elena? The head could only belong to Ruth.

I know that my speculations are often wrong, but

I wonder whether
the kissing scene was shot at the beach by the Thames according to the pictures of the fans. Harry and Ruth with her white coat were on the beach, so was the HS. They seemed to have some sort of argument, then the HS left. I remember that the fans were puzzled by the fact that HS was seen with Harry and Ruth on the beach, not in his office.

According to the fans, there was an intense discussion between Harry and Ruth. I believe that Harry left too. If Harry and Ruth had kissed so passionately, the fans would have gone crazy and crushed the internet. It is possible that the kissing scene was shot later, at a secluded area. I have the impression that this kiss is not the first one since 5.5.

Ruth seemed to have been crying on the steps to the beach, perhaps after the departure of Harry. Was Harry sent undercover to discover who was the impersonator and that's why Ruth was crying?

I have many more questions about this riveting trailer. We have a whole week to speculate about them.