Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - xzibit_m - 02-02-2011 06:43 PM

Ruth's too good to be a double agent, but perhaps a triple agent!! that would be awesome!!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 02-02-2011 08:46 PM

(02-02-2011 06:43 PM)xzibit_m Wrote:  Ruth's too good to be a double agent, but perhaps a triple agent!! that would be awesome!!

Perhaps a quadruple agent? Silba You never know, she could be very sneaky! Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - FATBOY - 02-02-2011 11:13 PM

I like Ruth too. But consider this -

Spoiler: show
Mia (I think) was quite possibly a Chinese agent because of the incident in Lucas's apartment in S9.

She must have being aware of someone leaving through the front door. The photographs that were taken the evening before, and left on the dinning table at some time later, were presented to Vaughan by the Chinese.

So if we assume Mia was a Chinese agent, consider the fact that on the way to the airfield with Lucas she was most concerned that Ruth should not die.

A bit tenuous perhaps so feel free to pull it apart!

:-)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - xzibit_m - 03-02-2011 12:07 AM

(02-02-2011 08:46 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  
(02-02-2011 06:43 PM)xzibit_m Wrote:  Ruth's too good to be a double agent, but perhaps a triple agent!! that would be awesome!!

Perhaps a quadruple agent? Silba You never know, she could be very sneaky! Big Grin

that would be distressing, but fantastic.

is it possible to be a 5 times agent? (not sure what the word is but its after quadruple Big Grin)

ok 2 minutes later now i've gone through it in my head, its very possible. how confusing though!! Vueltasss that would be some story line..

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - FATBOY - 03-02-2011 12:16 AM

I would prefer an 'odd multiple' agent (is that right?)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 03-02-2011 12:24 AM

Maybe Ruth can be like Tony Almeida on 24 who went from good guy to pretend to be evil terrorist to really being a good guy then to really being an evil terrorist to being semi good guy who's a terrorist......maybe the writers are trying to confuse us?

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Jhokur - 03-02-2011 04:08 AM

As long as the writers don't discover any long lost black sheep twins in the family it'll be fine. Personally I think after the events of 9.8, the likelihood of Harry and Ruth having an all out tiff is likely .. argue, argue, rage, stop, passionate embrace Blush Tongue

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - jacko - 03-02-2011 08:13 AM

OOOOO Jhokur I like that idea. A big row then a bit of yet unreleased passion coming out, PF and NW could so pull that off.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - nothingisasitseems - 03-02-2011 02:02 PM

I just have the gut feeling that when they do decide to end the show it will not be a "happy" ending for any of the main characters.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - xzibit_m - 03-02-2011 04:24 PM

(03-02-2011 02:02 PM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  I just have the gut feeling that when they do decide to end the show it will not be a "happy" ending for any of the main characters.

I agree. One of the main characteristics of spooks is that they like to kill or write off main characters! When spooks does come to an end (hopefully in many years to come, fingers crossed) we need to face the fact that London's going to get nuckd or something and they're all going to die.

However I'd like to see Harry retire and live his life for at least 1 episode! All I know is that the end of S10 will either be absolutely fantastic or totally naff!