Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - lottanyman - 17-03-2011 11:07 AM

(17-03-2011 06:26 AM)JHyde Wrote:  ...
A caveat to those glutting themselves on spoilers.

I love spoilers Blush !! I’m weak, I know, but I couldn't just ignore anything of all this and wait for months for the show to be broadcast again!

Most of the time they lead us if not in a totally different direction than at least slightly off the path of the actual story like the pictures of the stunt for 9.2 where everybody was merely thinking about what would happen to Harry but speculating if it was the stunt double for Hermione Norris and whether Ros would still be alive.

Funny actually to revise these spoiler threads for past series now and to check what kind of odd ideas one can have and what is then really shown…

Oh, and as for series 10 - I think I'll be jumping on the Twitter bandwagon... just too great to get snippets of news here and there...

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - nothingisasitseems - 17-03-2011 01:38 PM

From what Tea Lady overheard Nicola Walker saying I think 6 episodes is all we can expect.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - watchstrap - 18-03-2011 10:23 AM

(17-03-2011 01:38 PM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  From what Tea Lady overheard Nicola Walker saying I think 6 episodes is all we can expect.
Alas I think you may be right, which is a shame considering the number of episodes of reality tosh shows we are subjected to. Might have to take my pitchfork up to the BBC!

Good twittering Tea Lady Smile

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 18-03-2011 08:55 PM

(16-03-2011 10:12 PM)Naivety Wrote:  Hmmm - could be anyone. Can I ask how you're getting the tweets? I've got Spooks and Spooks Filming as saved searches, but I'm definitely missing some.

I just search using "spooks filming" as well Naivety. I then try and suss out whether they are likely to be genuine or not and send them a message to try and get more info. You probably get a reply 50% of the time.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 18-03-2011 09:12 PM

I do the same thing TL, but sometimes the tweets that show aren't always reliable, there's one that was just added saying they are filming the 'last ever Series',
The actual tweet was "They are filming the last ever series of #Spooks down my road. I love that show"
yet it still hasn't been said by anyone from Kudos whether or not S10 will be the last or not Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 18-03-2011 09:50 PM

(18-03-2011 09:12 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  I do the same thing TL, but sometimes the tweets that show aren't always reliable, there's one that was just added saying they are filming the 'last ever Series',
The actual tweet was "They are filming the last ever series of #Spooks down my road. I love that show"
yet it still hasn't been said by anyone from Kudos whether or not S10 will be the last or not Wink

It is difficult to be sure unless there are multiple tweets or some photos are posted. I think there are a number of things being filmed in London at the moment including the new Margaret Thatcher film which doesn't help. It can be difficult to tell and a lot of nonsense is posted on twitter anyway. Wink Hopefully when the weather improves a little, we will get some more sightings.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 18-03-2011 09:59 PM

Smile Very true TL, I never listen to rumours on Twitter, unless they are tweeted by one of the cast/crew or writters and directors or there are of course like you said multiple tweets or photos Smile

It's always interesting following the writters, seems like they want to tell us more about S10, but can't haha Tongue
When they can't say anything about S10 it's always pretty hard to work out which rumours are
actually true Smile

I feel like jumping on a train to London and going searching just to spot the filming Tongue

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Naivety - 18-03-2011 10:01 PM

Presumably, if the start of the series is based around the enquiry into Harry's career, then there will probably be quite a bit of studio stuff.

Using spoilers but pure speculation!
Series series 10 Spoiler: show
Mind you, if there are Russians in episode 2, not all of it is going to be about the enquiry

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BoHenley - 19-03-2011 02:11 AM

...(in reply to the spoiler/spec above)...

...which is how it should be too. If there's only 6 episodes, let's get on with the plot.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - xRuthx - 19-03-2011 09:06 AM

No not the Russians again... Big Grin