Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 01-04-2011 12:14 PM

Its not unexpected Wink
I guess the whole speculation about 80's Germany ould well be true after Ians latest blog, digging into Harry's past but somethings confusing me...
He said "Will Harry return?" is this saying he's been suspended from work or will he survive the series ?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Aria - 01-04-2011 01:05 PM

Not unexpected but Ian Wylie has confirmed on his blog that season 10 of Spooks will only have 6 episodes rather than the usual 8 Undecided

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - HellsBells - 01-04-2011 01:13 PM

Six episodes shouldn't be too bad provided they don't try to do a story arc over those six episodes and just make each episode with a really strong storyline.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 01-04-2011 01:20 PM

I agree, but I think there will be a story arc, it could work as long as the story arc isn't too overly complex and each episode has a strong story line it should be alright, 8 is just the right amount, with 6 it'll be more of a challenge Wink
Perhaps now it can be safely said the investigation into Harry will be this Series running storyline, but I think it would just settle on one event in his past rather than just bits and pieces of his past operations ect Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - xRuthx - 01-04-2011 08:40 PM

The real question is six episodes an hour long or an hour and a half long like series one? Well I can dream Tongue

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - pepelow - 01-04-2011 09:14 PM

Ian Wylie responded to the same query I raised on his blog and said that as far as he knows, its 6 x 1 hour episodes.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - malcontent - 05-04-2011 01:42 PM

They're filming Spooks in Hornsey Town Hall in Crouch End as I type. I've never been excited about any filming going on there until now!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 05-04-2011 02:05 PM

(05-04-2011 01:42 PM)malcontent Wrote:  They're filming Spooks in Hornsey Town Hall in Crouch End as I type. I've never been excited about any filming going on there until now!

Go get pictures!!!! Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - malcontent - 05-04-2011 03:37 PM

(05-04-2011 02:05 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  
(05-04-2011 01:42 PM)malcontent Wrote:  They're filming Spooks in Hornsey Town Hall in Crouch End as I type. I've never been excited about any filming going on there until now!

Go get pictures!!!! Big Grin

Unfortunately they were tucked away inside the town hall, away from my prying camera, otherwise I would have. They were filming last Friday and yesterday as well, but I only just found out what it was for. The town hall often gets used as a old-fashioned government building set as it's got a lot of nice-ish panelled rooms, so my guess is that it's doubling as a bit of Whitehall or something...

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - JHyde - 05-04-2011 04:07 PM

Maybe a court case?!