Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 06-05-2011 02:05 PM

So it looks like Max Brown and Lara Pulver at Trafalgar Square today. Lara has her own twitter account and has been tweeting about the weather there. Also there are tweets about the petite Spooks woman with short black hair. Dear god, let's hope that's not Ruth in the field !!!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - HellsBells - 06-05-2011 04:00 PM

(06-05-2011 01:30 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 06:14 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 07:08 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Well, maybe they do have the common variety because one of the pigeons is walking off the set!

Big Grin I particlularly enjoyed the rogue pigeon in that photo. He's one dude who is unimpressed by the presence of the great Harry Pearce!

At the risk of offending about half of the users of this forum, I shall name that pigeon - Lucas. Suicida

Is that because the pigeon is actually a seagull, but managed to lie his way through the interview very convincingly?? Silba Sorry completely off topic.

Trafalgar Square is going to be a great back drop to a scene, has it been used before?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - pepelow - 06-05-2011 06:00 PM

(06-05-2011 04:00 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  Trafalgar Square is going to be a great back drop to a scene, has it been used before?

IIRC, its episode 305, where Ruth and John Fortescue almost made a connection but didn't. Big Grin David Oyelowo mentioned in his commentary for this episode that Trafalgar Square was where he proposed to his wife!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Goldrush70 - 06-05-2011 10:59 PM

(05-05-2011 05:17 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Maybe Goldrush or Picard may be best placed to answer this question but does anyone think there is a hell of a lot of crew there for what appears to be a simple bench scene? Is this normal for a non action scene? Or what we are assuming is a non action scene as this of course is only a snapshot. Remember the golf club shooting photos last year? There seems even more crew here than that days shooting?

When I watched the bench scene on the Albert Embankment being filmed, I was slightly surprised at just how many people were involved. Looking at the photos (thanks so much for posting these btw!), I would say the number of crew near Ruth and Harry's bench in St James' Park is fairly normal for this kind of shoot - in my very limited experience, lol! Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - MrsHat - 06-05-2011 11:01 PM

Yes indeed it was Lara Pulver & Max Brown (I believe) in Trafalgar Square today, I've been done there for several hours with them.

Got Lara & Max's autograph Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BoHenley - 06-05-2011 11:24 PM

WOW! Lucky you, Mrs Hat. Tell us more!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 07-05-2011 09:04 AM

(06-05-2011 11:01 PM)MrsHat Wrote:  Yes indeed it was Lara Pulver & Max Brown (I believe) in Trafalgar Square today, I've been done there for several hours with them.

Got Lara & Max's autograph Big Grin

Lucky you MrsHat. It was a lovely day in London yesterday. Trafalgar Square looked packed as well. I wonder if it doesn't bother the crew, filming in such a public place or if when they get location shoots like that, it fills them with dread! Wink Glad you had a super day.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - DogSoSmall - 07-05-2011 09:56 AM

It must have been really fun to watch the shoot, Mrs Hat. Did you get any photos? (Sorry, that old question again! Obsession must be fed)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 07-05-2011 12:29 PM

Another pic of Max Brown and Lara Pulver, taken yesterday. Thanks to bence for the pic.

[Image: 82e58f8b.jpg]

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - DogSoSmall - 07-05-2011 02:10 PM

Thanks for the pics, TL. I missed the one on the previous page before. You get a real sense of how difficult it must be to act with all those crowds of onlookers. It seems very claustrophobic.