Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - picard1109 - 18-05-2011 09:39 AM

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what part of the Thames that is...but come up blank. Anyone know?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - langley - 18-05-2011 11:15 AM

This picture of Harry and Ruth posted above http://yfrog.com/h44d0piwj is my favorite spooks filming pic so far! They look so close!! Oh come ON just kiss already!! This calls for 2 cups of tea instead of 1. Oh, I'm gonna be late for work!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 18-05-2011 12:49 PM

AAAAHHHH I'M WITH YOU langley! It's such a good thing to wake up to... a pic of Harry and Ruth so close Tongue

Apparently they were talking to someone else, but it couldnt be confirmed who it was...I have a feeling it had something to do with one of Harry's secrets Wink Which is not a good thing....
Edit: Like TL said... got a feeling this may not be a nice happy scene, but hoping to be wrong

But they do look close don't they... who knows, if this is from Ep6 of filming Harry and Ruth could be together already... one can dream Wink

That pic could actually be to do with the Story of the week, but of if it filming for the tail end of the Series I doubt it more Wink
Series S10 Spoiler: show
This is what was said by the person who took the pic
"Looked like Harry, Ruth and some other guy having an intense conversation then the other guy walked off, Ruth and Harry stayed"
Hmmm

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 18-05-2011 01:29 PM

Hate to be the bringer of bad news but what I can gleam from those that saw filming is that this scene may not be the happy scene we all hope it is. I hope this turns out not to be the case though. Sad

I am always a little suspicious of "big" scenes filmed in the middle of central London in the middle of the day. They almost invite a huge amount of speculation. We know the games Kudos play sometimes also Smile

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 18-05-2011 01:34 PM

Oh, yea! I've been in need of a filming picture lately. Thanks guys!

Seems an odd place for any kind of official meeting. They are both dressed for work. Does anyone know if the picture was taken during the set up or the actual filming of the scene?

Looking at the crew shot, if it is 6.6 I would think that Bahrat Nalluri would be present, but he is not evident to my eyes. That *might* be him in the blue jacket and cargo trousers looking off towards the Thames? Of course, they could be out with another crew and a 1st AD.
(18-05-2011 01:29 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Hate to be the bringer of bad news but what I can gleam from those that saw filming is that this scene may not be the happy scene we all hope it is. I hope this turns out not to be the case though. Sad

I am not holding my breath.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - langley - 18-05-2011 01:45 PM

It looks like they were having a heated discussion, but it also looks like he's holding her hand and making her stay so he can say something. That's good enough for me!!!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - SPOOK91 - 18-05-2011 02:00 PM

According to Twitter there has been more filming on the Southbank, no pics as yet though, they seem to be excited about who was there though, but aren't divulging. Sad

Actually have just learnt that it is the same thing! My bad.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - lottanyman - 18-05-2011 02:43 PM

(18-05-2011 01:34 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Does anyone know if the picture was taken during the set up or the actual filming of the scene?

According to someone on Twitter it was taken between takes, so no real clue on the scene.
Also apparantly everybody who witnessed the filming was quite excited on the other person involved in this scene.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - kmac82 - 18-05-2011 02:47 PM

SUCH a bright start to my day this morning with that photo! Though, of course, I highly doubt any sort of personal/intimate scene involving H&R would ever be filmed in public, it's enough for me to see them speaking...together...in work clothes.

D***, those writers certainly have us on a line! What other show's fans actually get all worked up over two of the main characters merely standing close to one another?? How sad is it that all that is involved in H&R's "intimacy" are some close-talking, leaning-in, brush-of-the-hand moments??

Oh wait, nope...that would actually be the beauty of Spooks. And I wouldn't have it any other way...provided they FINALLY get together in the end, of course. Smile

Happy Wednesday to all!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 18-05-2011 02:52 PM

(18-05-2011 02:43 PM)lottanyman Wrote:  
(18-05-2011 01:34 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Does anyone know if the picture was taken during the set up or the actual filming of the scene?

According to someone on Twitter it was taken between takes, so no real clue on the scene.
Also apparantly everybody who witnessed the filming was quite excited on the other person involved in this scene.

So not an actual scene shot. Thanks!

I really don't want to know who it is but that doesn't stop the imagination from running rampant: Malcolm? Zoe? Tom? Tessa? Catherine? Beth? Jools? Juliet? DR. WHO!?! Wink Or maybe its just a really incredible guest actor?