Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - langley - 19-05-2011 12:27 AM

@MyLondonDays said this: "It's an amazing scene so really look forward to it - had the crowd applauding. x"
So I take that to mean they were kissing. Or at least hugging, but probably kissing, and that's what I'm going with until the Fall.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - JHyde - 19-05-2011 12:53 AM

The writer Sam Vincent tweeted some 20 minutes ago with some good news. Here's the tweet exactly:

"Sorry to tease, #Spooks fans! But u know I can't say anything w/o being hauled over hot coals by Kudos. However: LOTS of H/R scenes this yr."

He wrote this in response to the many questions asked about the filming near the Thames yesterday.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 19-05-2011 05:40 AM

(19-05-2011 12:27 AM)langley Wrote:  @MyLondonDays said this: "It's an amazing scene so really look forward to it - had the crowd applauding. x"
So I take that to mean they were kissing. Or at least hugging, but probably kissing, and that's what I'm going with until the Fall.

But why would the Home Sec be there to see Harry and Ruth kissing? Heck, I need to be positive here or I will go mad. It was a happy scene. It was a happy scene.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - loladom - 19-05-2011 05:52 AM

OOOOOOh exciting! I do think Kudus know exactly what they're doing by shooting H&R in such a prominent place during rush hour. (Of course, the tides dictate the time somewhat) They know how Twitter works. Perhaps they are testing the waters, teasing or just building momentum for the show. Twitter is a marketing tool, so let them harness it.

I agree with ACousin that I doubt this is a final scene, there must be another 5 or 6 weeks left of filming at least. They didn't start until March. I am sure the producers are smart enough to keep their final scene or any real H&R kissing etc under wraps. And don't forget any footage never shows the story we get to see because the editors have yet to do their cutting and joining.

I'm encouraged by the scene and Sam's tweet that we'll see lots of R&H this year which is a hands down improvement on S8.

As to the presence of the HS, perhaps we learn that he wasn't in fact "batting for Harry" at all. This could be part of an earlier episode when the investigation is still being carried out.

It would help to understand what is meant by people on twitter being 'upset' Can anyone recommend where to look on twitter as when I search all i get are the same photos above and nothing more. Haven't grasped twitter in the same way Kudos clearly hasWink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 19-05-2011 05:56 AM

Maybe the Home Sec called them both just to get them to meet and then gave them a good boot up the backside to get them to admit their feelings... it was even driving him insane watching the tension between those two... and then they kiss Tongue *cough* Likely story eh Wink ?

It's actually strange they if that was just the Home Sec they were meeting why meet him there not in the office or Thames House, seems somethings changed, I don't think Harry's ever met a Home Sec outside his office (I can't remember a time he has) and is never with Ruth when he does meet, he's with his Section Chief (Aka Adam/Ros ect) and why meet in the specific place by the Thames?

Sam Vincent does love to tease us doesn't he haha Wink Lots of Harry and Ruth this year... I hope that means a lot more than S9 (And that was a whole lot more than S8) and a lot more happy than the S9 scenes Wink Come on if there's that many scenes between them just make the kiss and get together already Wink

Okey Stay positive... it has a happy ending... *Whispers to self* still taking that pic of H/R as her holding his jacket but could be seeing things Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - yorkshiretyke - 19-05-2011 06:31 AM

This is spooks.....if they kissed on the beach then something bad must have either just happen/or is about to happen, HS has just told Harry its over..kiss goodbye.....

Off to work to cheer up!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 19-05-2011 06:37 AM

Oooh no don't say that! Worse thing is knowing Spooks, it's totally possible Wink
Tongue Hmmm... if Harry and Ruth do finally get it together in S10, they'll probably get together THEN some bad happens and breaks them up, total heartbreaker Wink

Off to College to cheer up Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - harrbd - 19-05-2011 06:39 AM

(19-05-2011 06:31 AM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  This is spooks.....if they kissed on the beach then something bad must have either just happen/or is about to happen, HS has just told Harry its over..kiss goodbye.....

Off to work to cheer up!

Tend to agree with you - Is Harry off to Russia under cover? Does Ruth kiss Harry goodbye in a copy of THAT scene ?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - DogSoSmall - 19-05-2011 06:45 AM

I've hated Twitter since day one and hate it even more now!!!! Where has this stuff about H&R fans being unhappy on Twitter come from? When did the crying happen? I thought the main point about Twitter was that every single bit of mundane gossipy tripe was out there for everyone to read. But now suddenly when I actually want to know why the crowd were upset, everyone is clamming up and being secretive! And now we're told the crowd were applauding! Which is it? Insanity beckons............

Thcussing Angry Thcussing Suicida Thcussing

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - lottanyman - 19-05-2011 07:19 AM

It was all hints and snippets from different persons. Noone directly said they were unhappy with the scene this was just the overall impression from all reactions gathered together.

The one guy who posted the first picture only told he'd seen some filming on his way to work but couldn't stay and he also didn't know who the third person was. Then there were some others who apparantly recognised the third person but didn't want to tell who it was (still don't know why??)

And then there was one who watched the filming and said the scene had moved her to tears and that afterwards people were applauding. So no crying of the actors apparantly...
However being asked if she had been crying because it was something good for Harry and Ruth or something bad she cryptically said it could mean both…Huh

You see, I spent a considerable time yesterday searching twitter… and I’m still not one bit wiserDodgy