Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - jacko - 19-05-2011 07:27 AM

I did the same lottanyman must have spent hours ha ha. It's driving me mad, at least we've manages to glean that it was only the person on twitter crying and not any of the actors, but so arghhhh some that they won't say weather crying good or bad. All I will say though is that I can't see them filming anything really bad anywhere that the public could watch (they don't know weather people will leak it or not) surely they would do that on a reasonably closed set.

P.s the person who saw filming has just posted to Sam Vincent on twitter that it was their favourite scene yet, and I think they are a Harry and Ruth fan so it can't be anything really bad. I wonder if it was them getting married ooooo claps hands.
Ps so glad there's like minded people to talk to and i'm not going slowly insane all by myself over this LOL

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - richliga - 19-05-2011 09:50 AM

Just keep in mind that this is only the filming process and not ALL the scenes makes to the final cut...

But i sure hope they keep the nice H/R and leave out the bad ones! Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BoHenley - 19-05-2011 10:14 AM

And remember this is Spooks, and Kudos know exactly how to get the fans orbiting out past Jupiter. It may be purely staged for the "audience," who they know will be straight onto Twitter etc and put the forums into meltdown.

And I could be completely wrong. The subtlety of the H/R relationship is what makes it so special. If the final scene is Ruth agreeing to go off for a drink/coffee/tea, then that says it all for me.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tess24 - 19-05-2011 02:17 PM

Just what I thought. All this speculation and in the end the episode will be running long and the whole scene will end up on the cutting room floor.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - loladom - 19-05-2011 03:07 PM

Just had a good look around Sam Vincent's twitter (sad I know) but this scene does seem significant, wherever it comes in the series. It's Sam's favourite scene and he wishes he could've seen it being shot and someone who did see it says it was both stunning and beautiful. So, that seems quite encouraging.

Also found a thread that mentions Ruth gets a bad ass scene in S10, but it may not make the final cut.

Another tweet of interest was that NW would be sad if it's the end. I think this means that neither cast nor writers know if S10 is to be the last.

(Sorry Sam, I feel like a stalker) Wink Right, now off to find a life.....

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - DogSoSmall - 19-05-2011 05:10 PM

Thank you, lottanyman (and others), for the elucidation. I fell marginally calmer now! I too am now going to attempt to find a life and not be drawn back in to to this web of speculation (it won't work - I'll be checking in twice a day as usual). I would just say that it seems highly unlikely that a scene that's seemingly so significant is going to end up on the cutting room floor........surely?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 19-05-2011 05:25 PM

HaHa! I just came in from real life and am catching up! Sounds to me like there was simply some kick-a** acting going down on that beach. Who knows about what but I am looking forward to it. I really expect anything less with those three together.

To think, I was bemoaning the lack of Spooks filming intel over the last two weeks! Be careful what you wish....Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Betty - 19-05-2011 06:01 PM

Do you all think that Sam Vincent's hint about ep. 6 "Zombie Wedding" might mean that Harry or Ruth or both are officially (though not actually) dead at the end, and then they meet under aliases and either marry or decide to get married?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - richliga - 19-05-2011 06:24 PM

(19-05-2011 06:01 PM)Betty Wrote:  Do you all think that Sam Vincent's hint about ep. 6 "Zombie Wedding" might mean that Harry or Ruth or both are officially (though not actually) dead at the end, and then they meet under aliases and either marry or decide to get married?

hmmm.. that sounds like the dream i had the other night... Dodgy

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Naivety - 19-05-2011 08:21 PM

(19-05-2011 07:27 AM)jacko Wrote:  I did the same lottanyman must have spent hours ha ha. It's driving me mad, at least we've manages to glean that it was only the person on twitter crying and not any of the actors, but so arghhhh some that they won't say weather crying good or bad. All I will say though is that I can't see them filming anything really bad anywhere that the public could watch (they don't know weather people will leak it or not) surely they would do that on a reasonably closed set.

P.s the person who saw filming has just posted to Sam Vincent on twitter that it was their favourite scene yet, and I think they are a Harry and Ruth fan so it can't be anything really bad. I wonder if it was them getting married ooooo claps hands.
Ps so glad there's like minded people to talk to and i'm not going slowly insane all by myself over this LOL

No, you definitely are not the only one losing sanity! Vueltasss

I have combed Twitter looking for any negative responses to the photos posted yesterday, but can't find any but encouraging tweets. So I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and pretending I haven't read any of that. Oh and eating large portions of cake (I'm going to need to diet if this carries on). Wink

Of course we can't get the full story from a few snapshots, but it keeps the love and interest for the Harry and Ruth story alive. I don't want to wish away the Summer but I can't wait for series 10, and it looks from the tweet about what NW said (quoted by Loladom above) that we may still get a series 11. Surely Kudos and the BBC would be mad to ignore all this interest. Smile