Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - richliga - 21-05-2011 09:55 PM

there is supposed to be some filming tomorrow morning.

http://twitter.com/#!/SRLeddington

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Philippa - 21-05-2011 10:14 PM

Just want to add my 2 cents here regarding Twitter and spoilers. The person you are referring to was just lucky enough to be in the vicinity when they were filming Spooks that day, got excited that they got to see it, and tweeted about it. Nothing wrong with that. The fact that it was apparently an emotional scene that was being filmed does not give anything away, nor was it meant to 'tease' in any way in my opinion at least. It is that person's choice whether or not to give away anything further, and I have to say I'm glad that they didn't. Twitter is a public place, there's no spoiler tag option, and it really is the easiest place to be (accidentally) spoilered. Not to mention that there are writers/producers etc. on there as well who probably don't appreciate it when their plots are being given away by some random passers by. It is not hypocritical or unfair that this person chose not to comment any further of what went on during filming that day. I think it's commendable that they kept the secrets to themselves, instead of just randomly spouting them all over the internet.

I won't say anything else about it, but it felt good to get it off my chest.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 21-05-2011 10:26 PM

(21-05-2011 09:55 PM)richliga Wrote:  there is supposed to be some filming tomorrow morning.

http://twitter.com/#!/SRLeddington

Cool! Thanks for the info. It hadn't occurred to me that they are not allowed to divulge the episode being filmed either. I still think they are probably finishing 10.4 or moving onto 10.5.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Silktie - 22-05-2011 06:50 AM

OK, no more "last comments" on the spoiler debate on this thread. If you want to make a last comment on this issue, create the thread as suggested by JHyde earlier and do it there. If your post is about the spoiler issue and not about season 10 filming, it will be deleted from this thread from this point on.

If they only have four weeks of shooting left, as stated by Miss Pulver, surely they must be up to the last two episodes?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 22-05-2011 12:20 PM

If there's so little time left surely then they're shooting 10.5/10.6 and maybe have almost finished one of them Wink

Found this on Twitter today Wink

"SR Leddington-#Spooks at least we are inside today. Very windy outside"
Don't think there will be many Filiming pics today Wink

Series S10 Spoiler: show
He also put this
"@kraysler yes up and running. Ruth & PM in an Embassy!!"

Someone already said on Twitter
"Could this be the event where the team are in formal clothes?" Wink
Whether he was being serious I have Nooooo idea Tongue
Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - langley - 22-05-2011 01:30 PM

Wait...Ruth and the PM?? Without Harry? Why is Ruth talking directly to the PM? Part of the ongoing investigation into Harry's past? And Ruth is defending Harry?? Oh, my mind is racing...

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 22-05-2011 02:31 PM

(22-05-2011 06:50 AM)Silktie Wrote:  If they only have four weeks of shooting left, as stated by Miss Pulver, surely they must be up to the last two episodes?

Maybe but only just. I still think it possible that last weeks pics on the Thames were for Ep. 4 and that they are only just moving on to Ep. 5 now.

I was going on the assumption that, as in the past, they take roughly 2 weeks to film each episode. With filming commencing on Monday, 14 March that would take them up to ending Ep. 4 and beginning Ep.5. (FYI, the standard contractual work week for US Equity is Mon-Sun. An assumption I am making is true to Equity UK given the start date of filming. But I could be wrong....) However, given Ms. Pulver's tweet re: length of filming remaining, I think they may be taking rather longer on each episode than in the past because with two weeks filming for each episode, they would end filming (sans pick-ups) on 5 June. In that case, they would still be working on Ep. 4 through this week. But, hey! This is merely conjecture. That is why I am trying to identify the Director. If it's Julian Holmes, it's Ep. 3 or 4. If it's Bahrat Nalluri, it's Ep. 5 or 6.

So, yeah, completely fixated on this silly little detail and needing another cup of coffee to accept the fact that I will not know until S10 airs. Blush

Keep those pictures coming!
(22-05-2011 01:30 PM)langley Wrote:  Wait...Ruth and the PM?? Without Harry? Why is Ruth talking directly to the PM? Part of the ongoing investigation into Harry's past? And Ruth is defending Harry?? Oh, my mind is racing...

Well, she is the Russian adviser. But that is more for speculation thread.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 22-05-2011 02:47 PM

Why does the thought of Ruth being with the PM in an Embassy fill me with dread Wink Im moving this to the spec thread.

I thought those shots taken in Trafalgar Square were episode 4 and that was a couple of weeks ago, so could the "sand bank" scene really be episode 4 as well?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 22-05-2011 04:48 PM

(22-05-2011 02:47 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I thought those shots taken in Trafalgar Square were episode 4 and that was a couple of weeks ago, so could the "sand bank" scene really be episode 4 as well?

The shots in Trafalgar Square with MB and LP were the same week as the shot of NW and PF on the park bench with the pidgeons. Trafalgar Square was a couple of days prior. I believe that it was leaked that the bench scene was Ep. 3? Only rumor though. The sand bank scene and the embassy scene may not be in the same episode.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - loladom - 23-05-2011 03:56 AM

I'm with you re the timing. I really doubt the sand bank scene is anything from the final episode and whatever went on there is not the last with H&R. IMO, humble though it may be.

I love these titbits! Makes it so exciting! Cannot wait for S10 to air!